Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-16-2021, 10:08 AM   #43

Do they disappear for 10 minutes and then come back?

Which ones disappear?

I'd bet on needing different antenna position in the back and maybe an additional antenna.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2021, 02:38 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Do they disappear for 10 minutes and then come back?

Which ones disappear?

I'd bet on needing different antenna position in the back and maybe an additional antenna.

Gary
Seems I have heard that before
zman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:19 PM   #45

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
third Valor antenna

Our tire pressure system works. Don sent me the tool and we set the baselines. All is good. Then added sensors to the toad. Partial connection to the toad so was told get another antenna. When I went under the coach I found the original antenna attached to a magnet. Problem is the cable goes up in a womb of wires on the DS frame rail and there is no way my arm can go up there. Has anyone information on where the connection link actually is located to allow the splitter to be inline and a second antenna to be hooked. Spoke to Spartan asking for the location and was told take it to a service center?
Mikenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:41 AM   #46

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Valor Third antenna

Let me clarify my previous post. I have a barrel 2 way splitter and additional antenna from Spartan for the coach. I need to know if anyone has added this themselves and can help me locate the position of the barrel connection for the existing antenna. I have traced the existing antenna cable to a point that is inaccessible. Any ideas?
Mikenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:46 AM   #47

Sorry, I can't help you directly. I have had the antenna near the transmission replaced by NIRVC probably 2 years ago to deal with my first problem with sensing/receiving tire pressure signals. Then I had the third antenna installed by Spartan at their facility in Charlotte last November by one of their senior techs (who has now left Spartan for greener pastures). I know about the changes, but I was not under the coach or watching what they did to find the connector and add/change the antennas.

However, there was a TSB out probably more than 2 years ago, on the bad position of the second (near the transmission magnet antenna placement location) and dealers changed a whole bunch of those antennas on Entergra coaches, so I think lots of techs would know where that connector you are hunting is located. You might try calling the service manager of one of the big NIRVC locations and try asking that person to tell you how to get to its location. I'll bet two phone calls will get you the answer if you just can talk to the right person and the service manager would be a good start. If they dont know, they can ask one of their techs that did the work and call you back !!

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 10:49 PM   #48

I installed a Valor TPMS on my '01 Featherlite after reading about the system and how rugged they were. Subsequently I installed Valor TPMS on an Allegro Bus, on my current Newmar, and all my toweds. All my intermittent display problems were solved by relocating the antenna. Don at Valor has always been a great asset.
augerdogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #49

First trip in our 2021 Anthem I had every tire warning of high pressure. Fortunately I have the TST System and set pressures and no warnings. The front tires were at 115 and rears at 95. After getting all my weights, front tires set to 120 and rears 90 and no more errors on the dash. The Entegra info plate states 85 rears and 120 fronts. This was also how it came from the factory. Rears at 85 seem a bit low so I settled on 90 which better supported the psi to weight Michelin tab!e. Heading to Josams this week for alignment, EZ-Steer off a bit.
Cr8havoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monitor, spartan, tire, tire pressure