Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Tire psi for 2017 42B Aspire

any hints for starting PSI on 2017 44B Aspire?
namdrws is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-03-2017, 10:49 PM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
Go by the placard inside your coach (next to the driver's seat) until you can get your coach weighed.
2007 42' Country Coach Intrigue #12149 CAT C-13, 2014 SRX, Roadmaster Sterling, SMI AirForceOne
FMCA, Good Sam, CCFI, CCI, NWCC
CarlAda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:43 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I've had mine weighed while at Spartan training. now it is a 15 but my tire pressure was 123 in the fronts and 85 in the rears.
jbhobbs54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:43 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TxRvers View Post
any hints for starting PSI on 2017 44B Aspire?
First load your coach as you would travel.

Weight the coach, then look up the proper air pressure to weight of your tire manufactures inflation chart.

If you want to guess, there is an air chart sticker behind the drivers seat on the left console, but the coach will probably ride rough at the posted PSI.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:14 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Like said here, best to get it weighed on all individual wheel position. You can go to Loves, or a TA truck Stop and pull on the CAT scale and get the Gross weight of each Axel, Front, Drive, and Tag. From there I divided the gross weight by 2 to get an average of each position (drive axle may need divided by 4 depending on the chart). I then added a few hundred pounds because both sides will not be exact. Most of the time the numbers will be less than the sticker behind the drivers seat like Chuck said, but your drive and ride will be much better.

I pulled on the scale twice with one side on the scale, centered as best possible, and the other side off the scale to get individual position numbers, the moved around and did the opposite side. I had it weighed at Spartan last fall, and the numbers were very close to what I had - no pressure adjustment needed.
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:24 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
The Escapees club in Livingston Tx and NIRV in Lewisville Tx have individual scales. The OP, I believe is running a larger tire on the front (IFS) than us classic Aspire owners. So the numbers post above are probably off. I would run the placard pressures until you have the coach loaded and weighed. The placard is set up for max load
royals1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
I have that model and year, and run 118 on the fronts and 90 on the drive and tag (even tho I could run 85 according to the chart). Photo of report below. That's with full fuel & water, empty other tanks, us on board and all our stuff loaded (we full time). Done by NIRVC in Atlanta.

Link to photo: https://goo.gl/photos/4sCmNHJVtUAu29MAA
voltdoc is offline   Reply With Quote