Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-11-2020, 04:38 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Cool

Ok, here's the finale!

Spartan shipped (overnight) a new trimark module, which I received before noon today. Coach-Net called less than 5 minutes after FedEx dropped it off and told me there would be a mobile mechanic there at 2:00 to replace the module.

Me3chanic didn't show up until about 4:00, but Coach-Net called no less than 4 times checking the status of the repair.

At any rate, the module was replaced and everything is now functioning properly. Now key fobs came with the module and were already programmed, so they worked out of the box. Took 30 seconds to reprogram the entry handle and it worked as well. Most importantly, I could start the coach!

So, it was a bad module.

I'm closing the chapter on this one....
2016 Jeep Cherokee
Dr. Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-11-2020, 06:42 PM   #16

Thanks Doc.... very interesting!! I greatly appreciate getting the rest of the story.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:11 AM   #17

Have issues with TriMark not working from time to time. Pulling the fuses in the lower left front compartment worked twice in past 8 months. Most recently that did not work. Accessed the module under the panel right front dash and determined no power at the connector. Called Entegra and the tech told me there is a relay in the power cable between the fuse and module. In process of moving wires around looking for the relay - must have caused the relay to reset and it now works?????

I always keep an extra set of keys tucked away where I can access them so as to not get locked out. Also, ICE I can tell someone where to find the keys to take care of our little dog.
CaptVern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:29 AM   #18

Vern

I always use the TriMark alone which I have not had trouble with on this Cornerstone and have a sign on the door that there are two cats in the coach and my telephone number on the sign with a request to please call. If we ran into trouble with a day trip, I can call someone and ask them to access the cats and take care of them for a day until we get back

I also have an internet camera on the coach and a TempStick and the VegaTouch so I can see what is going on in the coach and two different ways to tell about the temperature.... we spend a lot of time in Arizona in the winter and excessive heat is not usually a problem while in Arizona, you never know.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:11 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Cool

It's always a good idea to keep a set of keys in a location, where can use them to get into the coach if needed.

For the newer coaches, with the keyless start button, if the Trimark doesn't work, you can't start the coach. The start button will not "see" you key fobs..
2016 Jeep Cherokee
Dr. Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:57 PM   #20

Entegr a Aspire starting problem

My 2020 aspire also forgot it's key phob. After two days of trying all the same things others have mentioned they sent someone out with a new trimark box and new keys. I also have problems with bay doors not unlocking, different doors at different times. A trip to the dealer didn't help. At the instruction of the factory I just drilled hole in the handle to pry the latch open when even a locksmith couldn't get it open. I'm beginning to doubt the quality of some of these parts since I've had so many problems!
Maytonr is offline   Reply With Quote