Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-30-2016, 05:28 PM   #127

I was really concerned about changes after Thor bought out Jayco. But, so far they've continued to treat me like I'm a share holder. Anytime there's a problem, they find the nearest repair facility and they pick up the tab. The way I see it, they've been tested and they have passed all tests.

Why would I look at other product lines with this type of treatment?
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2016, 05:33 PM   #128

Entegra Owners Club
I'm the OP on this thread and do wish I would have never posted it ... as it is getting out of hand in some aspects. Anyway ... I am and have been ... and anticpate to continue to be for a long, long time, ... happy with my Entegra Anthem and Entegra's customer service. Lynn
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:17 AM   #129

Sometimes you guys scare the H*** out of me, but this is not one of them. Glad you posted this.
Entegra will remain at the top of the list until proven otherwise.
Dealers and their ability to provide competent service, is another topic...
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:20 AM   #130

Entegra Owners Club
Agreed Lynn, and I'll point out one thing. Remember what happened at Travel Supreme....NOTHING! It involved into a better company.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:25 PM   #131

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
FWIW - I just scheduled my PDI for next August (22). So far so good I guess.
OK - As Paul Harvey used to say "And now the rest of the story"

I just received a call from Entegra and apparently a new staffer made my reservation that far out in error. And then unknowingly I have unleashed a barrage of requests for appointments and some folks are not happy ("Oh I don't have a Cornerstone so I can't get an appointment but Emerson did.")

So just as an FYI - they are NOT scheduling more that 6 months out.

The intention of my original post was to let everyone know that, contrary to rumor, PDI's are still one of the great benefits of Entegra ownership and that was and is the GOOD news.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:16 PM   #132

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Fellow Entegra owners

We have owned our '16 Anthem 44B for just over a year, and absolutely love it!! Have we had problems, sure, but these coaches are designed and built by human hands. NOBODY does perfect work, and if some sales guy promised you a "perfect coach", they lied and you were gullable!!! If I knew about this forum a year before we purchased our Anthem, we would have run the opposite way - FAST!!! It is amazing to me at the amount of complaining, bit...g, finger pointing, gossiping like Jr. high kids, etc. Good grief folks, grow up!! And to those of you that think you know how to run a $500 + million company, with this many employees, you sound like fools!! I own and run a small business, 15 employees. There's no way in thunder that I would attempt to judge the folks at Entegra and what they should or should not be doing. LET IT GO!!! You are not in their shoes!!! If you have a problem, get it fixed!! Is there room for improvement, yes! If you don't like what is happening, you have some options:
* sell your coach and move to another nameplate!
* Keep your nose out of production and enjoy your coach. After all,buying a coach from Entegra does not give us controlling shares of stock!
* Be happy, enjoy life and the Entegra ride, and help each other out! Life is truly short at best!! Let's start looking at life thru the positive lens of life and stop this infernal trashing, bashing, and complaining!!
If we cross paths heading down the road, do me a favor - be happy, smile, appreciate what you have and love life in general!

I have posted only a few times, but have read this Entegra owner's forum front to back, every post. And quite frankly, I fell ashamed to be associated with all the negativity!!
That's my rant and I'm sticking to it!! And ya can't tell me I'm wrong for my feelings!
Kerry Buchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:11 AM   #133

Entegra Owners Club
Amen!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:44 AM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Buchen View Post
We have owned our '16 Anthem 44B for just over a year, and absolutely love it!! Have we had problems, sure, but these coaches are designed and built by human hands. NOBODY does perfect work, and if some sales guy promised you a "perfect coach", they lied and you were gullable!!! If I knew about this forum a year before we purchased our Anthem, we would have run the opposite way - FAST!!! It is amazing to me at the amount of complaining, bit...g, finger pointing, gossiping like Jr. high kids, etc. Good grief folks, grow up!! And to those of you that think you know how to run a $500 + million company, with this many employees, you sound like fools!! I own and run a small business, 15 employees. There's no way in thunder that I would attempt to judge the folks at Entegra and what they should or should not be doing. LET IT GO!!! You are not in their shoes!!! If you have a problem, get it fixed!! Is there room for improvement, yes! If you don't like what is happening, you have some options:
* sell your coach and move to another nameplate!
* Keep your nose out of production and enjoy your coach. After all,buying a coach from Entegra does not give us controlling shares of stock!
* Be happy, enjoy life and the Entegra ride, and help each other out! Life is truly short at best!! Let's start looking at life thru the positive lens of life and stop this infernal trashing, bashing, and complaining!!
If we cross paths heading down the road, do me a favor - be happy, smile, appreciate what you have and love life in general!

I have posted only a few times, but have read this Entegra owner's forum front to back, every post. And quite frankly, I fell ashamed to be associated with all the negativity!!
That's my rant and I'm sticking to it!! And ya can't tell me I'm wrong for my feelings!
Now this is the post that I can completely agree on. I thought this board was to help folks and not get sidetracked in garbage.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:13 AM   #135

Entegra Owners Club
I agree completely. If I were buying another coach today, I would buy Entegra without hesitation.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:13 AM   #136

Entegra Owners Club
Kerry, thank you for putting it it writing. Well said! Post more often with great positive post like that.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:10 AM   #137

Great Post Kerry!
azbuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:20 AM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Kerry, thank you for putting it it writing. Well said! Post more often with great positive post like that.
Chuck: You must have read a different post than I did. Hell, even the OP called it a rant.

I don't think referring to other forum members, who have a right to post their opinions & gripes, by calling them names like "gullible", "Jr. high" and "fools" and then telling them to "grow up" and "....stop this infernal trashing, bashing, and complaining!!" qualifies as a "great positive post".

That is JMO, but like the OP stated..... ya can't tell me I'm wrong for my feelings!
Ed
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #139
Community Administrator

Let's get back to the topic and stop discussing each other as our Community Rules do not permit it.
Thanks

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
If I were buying another coach today, I would buy Entegra without hesitation.
This. Great coach.

Tags
entegra