Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-12-2014, 04:07 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisjop View Post
Chuck, Lois and I were at Lazydays on Sunday. We looked for your mh, but didn't see it. It may have been in paint. We'll be at Lazydays for a week or so starting next Mon. so if you need us to look at anything or if we can help let us know. Noel
The MH did go into paint Monday, but it may have been parked there Sunday. They way Joyce and Dana have been pushing this, it has NOT stayed parked long. By the sounds of things, the Anthem should be finished the end of this week and we may be there the same time you are picking it up. Thank you for all of your help on this matter. I sure hope our timing is right, we would look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
We're in Tampa but it sounds like you don't need anyone to look in on things. I like your comment on insurance. We hadn't really thought of it that way, but all the stories - especially about Joyce and her crew give me warm fuzzies. Our last day for a while is Friday, but I imagine you'll be pretty focused if you are able to pick it up so we won't try to meet you then - somewhere down the road.....

Sorry to hear about your mom. You're lucky to have her with you and she's obviously lucky to have you. As others have said, our prayers are with you.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog44 View Post
We're in Tampa but it sounds like you don't need anyone to look in on things. I like your comment on insurance. We hadn't really thought of it that way, but all the stories - especially about Joyce and her crew give me warm fuzzies. Our last day for a while is Friday, but I imagine you'll be pretty focused if you are able to pick it up so we won't try to meet you then - somewhere down the road.....

Sorry to hear about your mom. You're lucky to have her with you and she's obviously lucky to have you. As others have said, our prayers are with you.
I just had an email from Dana @ LD via Joyce, what a team! I can't say enough good about either one of them. The email stated it is to finish in paint today or tomorrow morning, then back into a bay to have the additional parts that came in installed and addtl. Work That our sales dept is paying for.. (copy and paste). I don't know what that is.

The statement about the insurance is so true. Had it not been for a full service dealer, this MH would have had to go back to the factory and Precision Paint without a question. I felt it was important to have a servicing dealer where I live, and thankfully that choice is paying off.

If everything goes as planned and Mom has the nursing care in place, we hope to come up to pickup the MH and spend a few days at LD checking everything out. We will have time to meet you if you are there at the same time, that would be great. The head evaluation nurse is coming out tomorrow and I should know more after her evaluation and report. Our target date will probably be the first of the week.

Thank all of you for the kind wishes and prayers. The way everything is working out, I think they are being answered.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:12 PM   #18

Chuck,

Sorry to hear about your mother, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear good things with your coach.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
Chuck,

Sorry to hear about your mother, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear good things with your coach.
Thank you Shawn.

Had the afternoon update from Dana @ LD and the replacement LED's from Girard have some bad lights in them. Another set had to be ordered today. I wonder if others have had problems with the Girard LED's or is it just me ?

Everything is going well and it will problaby be this time next week now with the Girard lights having to be ordered and a few other things, which is OK as I need the time getting Mom taken care of.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Thank you Shawn.

Had the afternoon update from Dana @ LD and the replacement LED's from Girard have some bad lights in them. Another set had to be ordered today. I wonder if others have had problems with the Girard LED's or is it just me ?

Everything is going well and it will problaby be this time next week now with the Girard lights having to be ordered and a few other things, which is OK as I need the time getting Mom taken care of.
As discussed in another thread, I installed the lights on my 2013. I have about 2-3 feet at the back of the rear awning that don't always light up.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Thank you Shawn.

The LED strips in both Nova awnings on my coach had to be replaced on my coach due to several dead LED's in each. It appears to be a common problem.

Dave
Old 03-14-2014, 05:22 AM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Thanks for letting me know I am not being singled out by Girard. I wonder if they ever though about buying the cheap ones on ebay that always seem to work.

Dana at LD also said they have seen quite a few of them bad, but did not say what brand of coach, only Girard's with bad LED's.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
A Girard is a Girard no matter what brand of coach. I don't have any lights out because my Girards don't have lights!
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #24

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Glad your Mom is going to be in good hands. Please let me know when your LD time is firm. We'll be there right after the FMCA Rally in Perry. Want to meet you.

Your reason for choosing LD was the same as mine. I've always been comfortable with their work, even though the process is slow.

And of course, Entegra always steps up! We are all thankful for that.

Pat
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:55 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpbauer View Post
Glad your Mom is going to be in good hands. Please let me know when your LD time is firm. We'll be there right after the FMCA Rally in Perry. Want to meet you.

Your reason for choosing LD was the same as mine. I've always been comfortable with their work, even though the process is slow.

Pat
Pat, please forgive me for being nosey, but I'm assuming the "FL" in your signature is for Freightliner chassis. I thought Entegra used Spartan chassis exclusively. Is yours an FCCC , or does the "FL" refer to something other than your chassis?.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
FL = Florida
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpbauer View Post

Pat
Pat, I will definitely be looking forward to meeting you, I will let you know when that date is coming. I have been fortune, thanks to Joyce and the over 7,800 hits on the original posts the VPs of Lazy Days have kept our MH in the fast lane since all of this started.

I cannot say enough good about how Entegra and LD has stepped up to the plate on this situation.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:46 PM   #28

Entegra Owners Club
Glad to hear that things seem to be on a fast track to a successful delivery. I am sure that Entegra's excellent CS combined with LD's capabilities are the best of both worlds to resolve the issues. Thanks for keeping us updated to the point that you can in the process.
Bill in FL is offline   Reply With Quote