Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2021, 11:20 AM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post
You should be able to update from that. Have you verified internet connection?
I just realized that my cellular provider changed my plan and sent me a new sim. I'm trying to reach the technician right now just to let him know that my router is probably not connected to the internet and he may need to provide his own internet to reach out. Thank you to you and Gary for reminding me about the internet issue.
steve11ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2021, 12:03 PM   #44

I held my breath and pushed the update button. So far there have not been any explosions or nuthen
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 01:50 PM   #45

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
Thanks Chuck. I know I waited several minutes. While there it would be helpful if you could check your led’s on the router for comparison purposes.
Did several tests today and here are the time results.
Reboot of the router, 5 minutes before the screen would populate and that was after pushing the refresh icon, circle arrows upper right hand corner.

1 minute after letting the screen load, again pushing the refresh button before the screen would populate. I tried 30 seconds, only 50% of the wifi signals populated. I tried 1 minute twice, both worked perfect, but the refresh icon must be used, or nothing will ever show on the VT screen. Photo #1

Router lights, the amber light at 11 o:clock of the cat5 cable is a flashing light, the other 2 are solid. Photo# 2.

For those reluctant to load 1.4.7, outside of having the re-pair my phone and tablet, it is running as well as any other update and I do have 1 out of 2 of my tank sensor working. Entegra is sending the non working sensor.

Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VT screen wifi.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	340141   Click image for larger version

Name:	Router.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	340142  

A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 01:52 PM   #46

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
I held my breath and pushed the update button. So far there have not been any explosions or nuthen
After the update, there is also a tank monitor update that should have appeared on the screen. I ran a 50% success with it.
Old 08-19-2021, 02:12 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Reboot of the router, 5 minutes before the screen would populate and that was after pushing the refresh icon, circle arrows upper right hand corner.

1 minute after letting the screen load, again pushing the refresh button before the screen would populate. I tried 30 seconds, only 50% of the wifi signals populated. I tried 1 minute twice, both worked perfect, but the refresh icon must be used, or nothing will ever show on the VT screen. Photo #1

Router lights, the amber light at 11 o:clock of the cat5 cable is a flashing light, the other 2 are solid. Photo# 2.

For those reluctant to load 1.4.7, outside of having the re-pair my phone and tablet, it is running as well as any other update and I do have 1 out of 2 of my tank sensor working. Entegra is sending the non working sensor.

Hope that helps.

So far so good. Once I uploaded .7 I got a VT message to upload the tank monitor app. did that as well. I'll report back when I have some more time to play
Old 08-19-2021, 02:15 PM   #48

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
So far so good. Once I uploaded .7 I got a VT message to upload the tank monitor app. did that as well. I'll report back when I have some more time to play
Let us know if it corrected your monitors that you were having problems with.
Old 08-19-2021, 02:23 PM   #49

Quote:
Let us know if it corrected your monitors that you were having problems with.
The black tank began to read last week, before I did these updates. Go figure. I may fill and drain things again and record and share the results.

Stay tuned.
Old 08-19-2021, 03:50 PM   #50

Quote:

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the photo. Middle light is flashing and Winegard manual suggests slow flash means searching or waiting for a connection from the roof unit(odu). Time to contact Winegard.
Incidentally, all tank sensors are working. Waiting, as you suggested, had no effect on network screen populating.
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:06 PM   #51

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeg View Post
Thanks for the photo. Middle light is flashing and Winegard manual suggests slow flash means searching or waiting for a connection from the roof unit(odu). Time to contact Winegard.
Incidentally, all tank sensors are working. Waiting, as you suggested, had no effect on network screen populating.
Dan, Have you tried the Ted Cooks setup video to see if all the settings are correct? Ted had to do that on my 21. That is where I learned about the delay to populate the wifi screen. How fortune I was to learn the system from the best.
Old 08-19-2021, 08:05 PM   #52

Yes, used that video as a guide to connect phone to VT via Nebula app. I did that the first time I connected and the network screen populated. I must have done something to one of the system components since then but I cannot imagine what it was.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:00 PM   #53

Uploaded .7 and the tank monitor app. Rebooted three times with no success. My black tank sensor still does not work
Old 08-20-2021, 01:44 PM   #54

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Uploaded .7 and the tank monitor app. Rebooted three times with no success. My black tank sensor still does not work
Same results with mine. Entegra is sending a new sensor. They did ask for a picture of the diagnostic screen from the outside monitor panel and said the sensor is bad.
Old 08-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #55

Quote:
Same results with mine. Entegra is sending a new sensor. The did ask for a picture of the diagnostic screen from the outside monitor panel and said the sensor is bad.
I may try that route too.
Old 08-20-2021, 01:54 PM   #56

How does one access the diagnostic screen. As I recall, the menu allows me to got back to the Home Screen and allows a 15 second cleaning mode. What am I missing?