RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2020, 07:32 PM   #1

Thor Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Water pressure regulator in 2021 Cornerstone

Does anybody have a suggestion regarding the best place where to install a water pressure regulator in the 2021 Cornerstone 45B? The space I see is very tight. Anyone? Thanks
Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2020, 07:58 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I have a 2017. I jammed a pressure regulator in where my hose feeds from the power reel through a hole in the wet bay and connects to the coach water inlet. I don’t put my regulator on the faucet side of the hose. I have had no issues with the hose not handling pressure. I can read the gauge and adjust it as needed but it is a little in the way of the wet bay access panel. I don’t remove that panel often.

Hal and Pam
2017 Entegra Cornerstone - B
2020 Ford Edge ST
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 06:05 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I have always mounted mine at the CG faucet to also protect the hose. But on the 21 I am going to plumb it behind the wall in the wet bay where the water connection is. I am also going to plumb a back flush manifold using pex pipe and will install the regulator then, but FL is going to have to cool off before that project is tackled.

My current regulator did not last long constantly banging it around and connecting it at every stop.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:28 PM   #4

I use a smaller version of a household water pressure regulator. Specifically, a Zurn Wilkins NR3XL:

https://www.zurn.com/products/water-...es/model-nr3xl

Below are a few photos. As you can see, I have it mounted on a small platform. I leave the two braided hoses in place, with quick connects on the end of each one. When we arrive at an RV space, I run a short hose from the water supply, quick-connect it to the input side of the regulator, slide the regulator under the coach beneath the wet bay, and quick-connect the output side of the regulator to the coach.

I have the regulator set to allow 65 to 75 PSI into the coach plumbing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Regulator-1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	302844   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Regulator-2.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	302845  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Regulator-3.jpg