Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
If it was me looking for a used coach, it would be a Travel Supreme in a heart beat. Best MH I have ever owned. JMO
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-17-2014, 08:49 AM   #30

Nor'easters Club
I agree with DSL417, a "used Travel Supreme, Country Coach, or Newmar" will get you into a great coach now, until you are ready for the expense of a new Entegra. Obviously I'm bias on this, but for starters check out some of the 06-08 Travel Supremes. You will see so many similarities that you'll think you are inside an Entegra and for the most part you are.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy
sailor_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #31

Here's an '06 Newmar in your price range ...

2006 Newmar Mountain Aire 4307, Dallas TX - 111619142 - RVTrader.com

The cheapest Entegras which may be in your price range will be a '10 Aspire or an '09 Anthem. But you're going to have to find one since they're simply not that many out there.
Jake62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #32

Price Range ? That's funny. I remember when I had a price range and ended up with an Anthem..lol.
Fasteddie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #33

Entegra Owners Club
And a good looking Anthem it is...something about that color combination that just says...well it just says classy!
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:58 PM   #34

And same to you my friend. LOL
Fasteddie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:20 PM   #35

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ie2special View Post
We are in the spot now that we can get "A" coach, but not "THE" coach.

We are busy looking at wants/needs and are leaning towards the Entegra when Kid #2 leaves home. That will leave us and the toddler (then she will be 7).

Again, If I can get a job making over 60K I will still try to pull for the Entegra, basically I would be working to pay for our daughter's school and the MH

But I love my career
It is ok to dream, we have been looking at the Thor Outlaw, looks like we will get our MH this coming spring. We prioritized our list first built our new home after retiring from the military x2. Now it's off to see the world in our new MH this spring. Your day will come, keep positive. Will be carry are Harley's. Be safe on the road.