Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-20-2014, 04:20 PM   #561

Thanks for the RV Park suggestions near Glacier.. Looking forward to the trip...
ddgilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #562

Entegra Owners Club
Napa/Sonoma

Well, maybe a little put off before we started, but I have to say...given a choice between tasting and wines in Paso Robles and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, and I think I'll return to Paso (or even Oregon).

We visited several today in both Sonoma and Napa...except for one, felt like the tasting rooms were conveyor belts...not very impressive, except for the high prices. Tasted some very nice cabs, but spending $90+/bottle exceeds my poor excuse for a palate right now...maybe in a couple years I'll become more discerning.

DW wasn't much help...her nose numbed [read inebriated] after we split a bottle of chardonnay withe some sausage, cheese and crackers we took along. The redwood grove that we had that lunch, however, was very nice.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:59 PM   #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
John,

We had a similar issue and searched everywhere. I ran the dryer for 10 minutes and have no more issues. I don't know if that is a fix, just a coincidence or if they got tired of coming into the coach, however, no more issues.
Thanks, we'll try it!
RubiconTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:57 PM   #564

Entegra Owners Club
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1403319350.068954.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	947.2 KB
ID:	65839
This morning leaving Mt. Pleasant, TX. Tonight is on the Mississippi watching the barges passing. So nice to be on the road again.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:03 PM   #565

Looking FANTASTIC in Texas

Peter & Kathy Collins
Woodland, Washington

2014 Entegra Anthem 42DEQ
pallencollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:19 PM   #566
WDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgilmore View Post
WDE, which park are you staying in overlooking flathead? We are planning a trip to Glacier mid August...thanks..
Sorry for the late response ... out enjoying Flathead Lake and surroundings. Our coach is parked at Polson Motorcoach Resort. The front portion is dedicated to big rigs. The back of the park is a mixture of RVs (KOA affiliation). It is very nice and the view is incredible. Many people here own their lots and are here for two/three months. I would certainly recommend the resort.
WDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:19 AM   #567
OWV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbersdad View Post
Today is the last day of our midwest repair/modification/education odyssey. Spartan Academy was well worth the trip and expense. Added benefit was meeting classmates: Cornerstone 14, Nowabeachbum, MRUSA14, OWV, Voltdoc, and CoryinWP. I was great fun putting faces (and names) to familiar posters. Added bonus was that Dusty 56 showed up with his new Cornerstone. Tomorrow its off to Des Moins and then on to N. Idaho via S. Dakota and Montana and all the cool spots therein.
Couldn't agree more, Stew and Diane. Spartan did a first class job putting on the training. A lot to digest, but we have copies of all the presentations which will help with the recall. I would urge all Entegra owners, new or old, to make an effort to attend. And, if you can attend when the Spartan training is done in conjunction with Entegra, that is an added bonus. Ted did a good job talking about the house part of the coach. Also, like you, we very much enjoyed meeting the other Entegra owners. Great people! Thanks to all for their good company and for a willingness to share their experiences. Good luck to all as they continue their travels and we hope that we will have an opportunity to meet up with all of you again.

Regards,
OWV, Our Wandering View
Entegra Anthem, 44B
OWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #568

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Grand Tetons & Yellowstone

DW and I have been in Grand Tetons NP and Yellowstone NP for the last week. Here's a picture of the GT mountains taken from the deck of our fishing charter. Only caught two trout, but it snowed earlier in the week and the lake was muddy. On the other hand, it was nice just breathing that clean, clear air! We could see the top of the Yellowstone caldera, some 70 miles north and about 2,000 feet above us. Altogether a grand time, and we saw a Cornerstone southbound in YSNP on our way to West Yellowstone this morning. Now we're at Valley View RV Park in Island Park, ID for a few days. Nice to have the internet and cell phone service again.

Pat
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:57 PM   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpbauer View Post
DW and I have been in Grand Tetons NP and Yellowstone NP for the last week. Here's a picture of the GT mountains taken from the deck of our fishing charter. Only caught two trout, but it snowed earlier in the week and the lake was muddy. On the other hand, it was nice just breathing that clean, clear air! We could see the top of the Yellowstone caldera, some 70 miles north and about 2,000 feet above us. Altogether a grand time, and we saw a Cornerstone southbound in YSNP on our way to West Yellowstone this morning. Now we're at Valley View RV Park in Island Park, ID for a few days. Nice to have the internet and cell phone service again.

Pat

Here are the pics...

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1403402190.138619.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	630.5 KB
ID:	65889

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1403402227.665414.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	65890

Wmpbauer
Sun City Center, FL
Old 06-21-2014, 09:11 PM   #570

Entegra Owners Club
Three months and we're there. Beth can't wait.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #571

Dave, Kathy and I will be in the West Glacier area mid to late August. What is your time frame?

Peter Collins
pallencollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:47 PM   #572

Entegra Owners Club
Peter, we move up to Canada in about three weeks and come back through West Glacier towards the end of July. We have to be in Redmond Or for FMCA Reunion on 13 Aug, so we're spending the first part of seeing the Olympic Peninsula. haven't really decided the where between 17 Aug and Labor Day when we're in grizzly in West Yellowstone, but I doubt we'd backtrack back to Northern Montana. Too much diesel.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 AM   #573

Medarda and I will be in Columbia Falls August 19-26.

Wmpbauer
Sun City Center, FL
Old 06-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #574

Entegra Owners Club
We'll be in Jasper/Banff 8/9-8/16,
Glacier 8/16-8/24
Yellowstone East 8/25-29
Teton 8/29-9/2
Yellowstone West 9/2-9/7