Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-05-2017, 04:16 PM   #15

X infinity for everything said above about NIRVC.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-05-2017, 04:23 PM   #16

Actually, there are two legitimate "sales" dealership in Texas..... MHS and another in Lubbock (I think). Must be a pretty small operation but I think that is the city and they are factory legit. However, NiRVC will sell you a unit out of Atlanta or Phoenix and if you choose to take delivery in Lewisville, you can. I am going there tomorrow to have my front-end recall done, and a couple of small repairs. Could not be happier with my service experience at NiRVC and they will get all my business until I hear that MHS has a different attitude.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #17

You can't beat the selection of Entegra models all in one place to browse thru at mhsrv.. that's cool. It really helps to see all the floor plans and color combos all at the same time. Coaches kinda hit you different at different times so you can really compare honestly when you can walk one to another.. I would really doubt mhsrv is going to be under-sold
By any other dealership.. I would find the one you want and then hit the internet.. search all the dealers ( example... that Dixie rv was pimping some pretty low prices on brand new Entegras) take that price to the table at mhsrv and make them match it. Believe me.. if other dealers can sell for the low price so can they. Nothing against nirvc and there group.
I have dealt with Angie and they are great. But as Gary said , go for the best deal.. there could be 20 to 50 grand difference in these outrageously marked up big boy toys between dealers.
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #18

NIRVC seems to be posting prices on their coaches that are 32% off MSRP.

2018 Entegra Cornerstone 45W Class A Diesel Phoenix, AZ National Indoor RV Centers

If you page through the photos you'll come to a front view with a sign in the lower passenger front windshield that says $476,365 or something close to that. It's towards the end. That's a good discount off of a new 2018. And no haggling. I suspect you may take a hit on your trade if you have one. Wonder if they'd go lower?
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:58 PM   #19

I have bought several coaches over the years and used to always buy the lowest price figuring I would not get any service anyway and would just go to the factory for service. Worked fine fo a while but Entegra has now sold enough coaches that you can not rely getting In at the factory when you want or need to. Besides I am to the point I want a relationship with my dealer and his staff that will take care of my coach and it's service. I have found that in NIRVC, Brett Davis and his staff, I have found a home and friends and will not buy anywhere else. As for shopping price then letting a dealer know what it is and allowing him to meet or beat it, I think that is not fair to the dealer that originally offered the low price in good faith and have never shopped that way, just me. Remember dealers like NIRVC that give great service will soon get overloaded and will have to prioritize service appointments. If I buy from a dealer I EXPECT to get priority over anyone who did not buy there even if their problem is more pressing. Just some things to think about and ALL JMHO
Old 06-07-2017, 11:44 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
We're on our third last Entegra. Buying, service and personal relations with NIRVC cannot be topped. I found them to be aggressive and forthcoming on price but their real forte is service and storage. They are trying to form long term relationships not just get the check and get the rig out the door. As far as Texas delivery is concerned, I understand that they are unable to do that due to Entegra's contractual relationship with MHS. Atlanta or Phoenix delivery works for most, and they will cover transportation from Dallas to Atlanta. (At least they did for us)
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #21

Thanks everyone for the help, I think my mind is made up
Wolfy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
When we got the itch for an Aspire we shopped at MHS and NIRVC in Lewisville. Ended getting an Aspire at a dealer in Elkhart. Saved $5K between trade in and price and had an excellent delivery experience. Have not needed warranty work yet but will probably go to MHS or NIRVC in Texas for that service.
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Toad
RanNan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:57 PM   #23

What Gene said.......
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:16 AM   #24

there should be no guilt using different dealers to price compare ..
would you buy a ford product for more when its cheaper on the other side of own at the other ford dealer,, no. its called being a smart consumer ... jmo
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #25

I agree, get prices from several dealers, , just keep the playing field fair, level and ethical is all I am saying.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #26

Entegra Owners Club
NIRVC offered us a fly and buy deal if we went through their TX facility. They'd fly us to Atlanta, we'd drive the new coach back to TX, and they'd have a team help transfer out stuff from the old one coach after we packed it up. Great offer!
AbuelaLoca2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer