Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-25-2022, 02:23 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Why I'm now an Entegra Customer for life

In Aug of 2020 I purchased a brand new Entegra Anthem from a deplorable dealership in FL. who arranged for me to collect my new purchase at their store in Albany NY. The rig had not been properly prepared for delivery and in the 800-mile trip home we experienced multiple breakdowns that required support. The staff at Entgegra went out and above to assist me in every way possible during the weekend, while my dealer ranted about who's fault it was at Entegra that I was having all these challenges. The Entegra Tech even gave me his home number with instructions to call on Sun anytime after 2 as he would be in church with his phone off. Fast forward to Oct 2021 when my rig with 13K happy miles of memories was lost in an accident that resulted in it being totaled. This time I went to a great dealer with professional employees, NIRVC Where I ordered a 2022 Entegra Cornerstone. Again the people at Entegra, once learning of my situation went above and beyond to support me through the loss and soon to be replacement of my cherished rig. I can't believe how Sam Stein at NIRVC and Entegra staff Joyce Skinner and Ted Cook have made the loss of our prior rig and the purchase and build of our new one an absolute pleasure. If after purchase customer support is at all important to you when investing half-million plus toys, then I can't stress enough how important it is to work with the right people. You will find them at NIRVC and Entegra headquarters. I am now awaiting delivery of my new Cornerstone and have had regular updates from the factory and my dealer. So Entegra is my coach company of choice for the duration. I hope this helps someone else pull the trigger on an Entegra.
Tegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2022, 02:41 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Joyce, Ted, and NIRVC are the best in the business. You couldn't have picked a better dealership to buy your new Entegra from.

Cheers!!
HarleySG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 02:44 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Canít disagree except as an 11 year customer, I want Entegra moving forward. Their service is beyond compare but they are not moving forward in manufacturing. My 2011 has exactly the same slides that the 2022 has. Why? Thor does now have the ability to make manufacturing look different. Seems like they should! In 1922, they were making cars out of wood and metal.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
I echo your experience exactly except my first purchase was from the other deplorable dealership in FL. The past two have also been Ted Cook and NIRVC.
The delivery at NIRVC is a fantastic experience. Plan on spending 5 days on their lot and leave with a coach in perfect condition.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:34 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Why I'm now an Entegra Customer for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I echo your experience exactly except my first purchase was from the other deplorable dealership in FL. The past two have also been Ted Cook and NIRVC.
The delivery at NIRVC is a fantastic experience. Plan on spending 5 days on their lot and leave with a coach in perfect condition.

Dealer wise, absolutely, itís nirvc! Iíve bought 2 from rv one, 1 from Lazydays and 3 from nirvc. And when the next one comes, it will be from NIRVC! And no one is better than Ted Cook!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:35 PM   #6

The RV dealer you might be referring to Located in Albany NY Had so many service complaints to the Attorney Generals Office that they were fined by the Attorney General office for failure to responds to customers complaints
doublechevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 05:18 AM   #7

The Albany dealership is where I bought my first two coaches, A Newmar gasser and then an Insignia. The worst buying and aftercare experience of my life. The last two were bout in Lawrenceville. A truly awesome experience.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 07:38 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublechevy View Post
The RV dealer you might be referring to Located in Albany NY Had so many service complaints to the Attorney Generals Office that they were fined by the Attorney General office for failure to responds to customers complaints
Check out https://rv-one-superstores.pissedcon...om/review.html if you want to see how RV One is viewed.
Old 01-27-2022, 07:30 AM   #9

I to had bought 2 new RV's from then Albany RV before they were associated with RV Superstore. 2006/2008 there service back then was just as incompetent as it is now.

Bought another new coach in 2009 Not from Albany RV
doublechevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 07:55 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Good information here guys. Thanks.

Iím not in the market for a new coach yet but when I am, I suspect it will be an Entegra from NIRVC.
pduggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 08:46 AM   #11

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pduggs View Post
Good information here guys. Thanks.

Iím not in the market for a new coach yet but when I am, I suspect it will be an Entegra from NIRVC.
The only dealership I would consider. Not the cheapest, but class act with people who value integrity and honesty.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:04 PM   #12

Entegra service is excellent and they go the extra mile. I am on my second Entegra and hopefully a third someday. Both Coaches had issues which the factory (Joyce and Team) stepped up and all was fixed. I should have all the issues worked out by the end of February. Go Entegra!
Cr8havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 04:16 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I agree

I had a similar problem with RV One. I purchased my first RV, a Forest River class B+, and flew to New York to pick it up a few weeks later. When I asked for a PDI they ignored me. We drove to Niagara Falls the next day, turned the water on, and my bedroom immediately flooded. I traced the problem to a pex line that was cut at an angle.

I purchased my 2016 Anthem from NIRVC in Atlanta and working with them was great. They wanted to make sure I was pleased with the coach before leaving. Some critical issues soon developed and we headed to Entegra without an appointment. Entegra took good care of us.

There have been issues since. When I contact Entegra service or parts they always are right there to help, regardless of the age of my coach. A few days ago I discovered one of my headlight assemblies had detached. Service sent exact and complete point by point instructions.

All RVs have issues. Itís important to have a manufacturer that has your back. Joyce has a great crew.
Old 02-01-2022, 05:00 PM   #14

I have had 3 coaches and worked with Don and Ted and Joyce for years. Great people
seadog222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra