Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-04-2023, 04:28 PM   #1

Will 45 foot Entegra Aspire fit?

I am looking for a campsite for our Entegra Aspire 44z (45 feet). One resort has a 40x32 concrete pad. My question is what is the length from tire to tire. Will our tires all be on concrete in the 40 feet?

Thanks
jdwilfert is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2023, 05:24 PM   #2

I looked online and the wheelbase is about 27’. Not sure if that gets you on a 40’ pad. I would ask the campground if your 45’ coach will fit….
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:24 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Your tires will easily fit on a 40 ft pad. You have plenty of overhang beyond the tires in front and back. I have not measured the distance but it is well over 5 feet total.

That does not mean your RV will fit in the spot.

The pad might end at a fence in the front and have you sticking out into the road in the back.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:26 PM   #4

If you are unable to take a tape and measure the distances, you can probably assume that the front axle would be about 5' or more behind the nose. Your tag should be at least 6' to 7' in front of the back of your rear cap. So that would take a combined total of at least 11' off of your coach length of 45' leaving the need for probably no more than 34' of concrete. And that's only if it is important to you to have all of your tires on the pavement. Unless the ground is soft or seriously uneven, I wouldn't be concerned about having two or more tires on the ground, rather than the concrete pad.

If the footprint on your jacks is small, you might need to put jack pads or blocks under them, if there is a concern for having a good setup. The same logic would apply if you level with air, rather than jacks. You should be fine, even if you can't have all of your ground contact be on pavement. In our fifteen-plus years with our '06 Dynasty, far more of our sites turned out to be on natural ground, gravel or turf than were actually on concrete or asphalt.
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 05:46 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwilfert View Post
I am looking for a campsite for our Entegra Aspire 44z (45 feet). One resort has a 40x32 concrete pad. My question is what is the length from tire to tire. Will our tires all be on concrete in the 40 feet?

Thanks
33ft from back of tag tire to front of front tire. You’ll be fine.
Flanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:47 AM   #6

However, some sites have poles or rods sticking up to prevent any coach or trailer from hanging over the end of the concrete site. If you have any question, consult their web site (many have pictures of each site, or call them on the telephone. I never presume ANYTHING about where I will fit and how the park will welcome me.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 11:09 AM   #7

Thanks to Everyone

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I am all set now.
jdwilfert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra