Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnrzryd View Post
I found that after closing the door, if I turn the knob for the top lock, if it seems to bind then I haven't slammed it hard enough. Try again. ...
X2 that was the same procedure on the TS. If the deadbolt did not close smoothly I would have wind noise. That is one procedure with the Entegra I won't have to learn all over again. I SLAMMED that door for 10 years and never had a door problem.... I can't believe it held up to that, but it did.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #16

I am still trying to figure mine out I have tried all suggestions except looking for leaks or gaps of foam in front area if I cant figure it out its going to have to go in I may have the fix when I replace my passenger window. Jacob is sending me one I will let the tech know and see what they say. The service center has seasoned techs not camping world type staff. I am not bashing camping world for any other reason than there is always on every visit someone arrogant that ruins the visit. A shame, especially the new one in fl. near lzy days in the service dept. I just thought to my self well they just lost a few hundred bucks. So be it
johnnyreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:04 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
The Aspire we recently traded had a fair amount of wind noise but I must admit I didn't know the trick of checking to see if the door was closed tight enough with the deadbolt. But one of the first things I noticed when we picked up our Anthem was how much quieter it seemed. Probably just closing the door tight enough.
oneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:45 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Johnny, go ahead and bash CW, they deserve to be bashed. I hope that any Entegra owners will not take a MH to them for service and have the experience I had...Live and learn, Pictures available on request.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
My aspire door appears to have 2 close levels.. the natural close going in and out without effort, and the travel close wich requires a firm pull and slam. I forget some times and have to pull off and do the travel slam when I have wind noise. The effortless close still lets the deadbolt lock, so thats why I assumed a 2 position close.. The manual is way to big to look, so I just go with it ;-)
Mario-John is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wind noise