Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-11-2021, 04:08 AM   #1

Window Shade Stops

Has anyone had experience with setting the stops on the window shades on a 2021 Anthem, I have instructions on how to do it on a coach with the rocker switches but ours is controlled from the Vega Touch and the rocker switch instructions does not seem to work with the Vega Touch. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.
hpykmpr47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2021, 04:52 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
All I remember is the shade switch is pinched instead of pushed like the earlier models. Everything else I thought was the same.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:54 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Different year hence different Vega Touch, but I use the tablet when adjusting shade height rather than going back and forth to the VT panel.
Marcosdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #4

Well, Stew and I have different approaches.

I have found that either using the iPad or the iPhone is about three times slower and takes at least twice as many pushes or presses. I find the apps on the phone and pad are just a clunky way to do anything VegaTouch. My wife agrees.... So regardless of what we do with the VegaTouch, we get up, go to the wall control pad and do what needs to be done and then sit back down....

Simple

And we dont get enough exercise at out old age and so this is good for the health.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:40 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Not sure if your coach is different than ours. We adjust our upper and lower shade limits via the Vega touch. Like Gary I find I rarely use the app for anything and my I app has even less capability than the newer coaches.

After we got the hang of it my DW and I teamed up and set every shade in the coach. Each shade is set independently window by window for day and night shades.

Not a hard process on the 2017’s from Vega Touch and we were able to make precise shade adjustments.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 04:02 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFunlovers View Post
Not sure if your coach is different than ours. We adjust our upper and lower shade limits via the Vega touch. Like Gary I find I rarely use the app for anything and my I app has even less capability than the newer coaches.

After we got the hang of it my DW and I teamed up and set every shade in the coach. Each shade is set independently window by window for day and night shades.

Not a hard process on the 2017’s from Vega Touch and we were able to make precise shade adjustments.
Care to enlighten me on the process for doin
it.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:40 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpykmpr47 View Post
Care to enlighten me on the process for doin
it.
Here is what works for us.
I start with the shade up.
I hold the programming button down while DW pushed shade down button on Vega Touch. Shade will go down and you will here a beep beep beep beep. You can let go of the button.

Then you just lower the shade to the exact spot you want. You can’t stop buy hitting lower again on Vega touch. You can go down a little more, etc... As many times as needed just do not go up.

After you get to the right spot just go up. That sets the lower limit and you will here beep beep beep beep.

Then go up to you are in the exact spot you want and stop. Same process to set the upper limit. You can go up but not down. After you get perfect just go down. You will here beep beep beep beep. That tells you your upper limit is set.

Do each blind you want to adjust separately. The Vega touch up and down controls work for this. Just press down again while going down to stop. Then down again to start again, etc.... Same for up.

Good Luck.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 04:03 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFunlovers View Post
Here is what works for us.
I start with the shade up.
I hold the programming button down while DW pushed shade down button on Vega Touch. Shade will go down and you will here a beep beep beep beep. You can let go of the button.

Then you just lower the shade to the exact spot you want. You can’t stop buy hitting lower again on Vega touch. You can go down a little more, etc... As many times as needed just do not go up.

After you get to the right spot just go up. That sets the lower limit and you will here beep beep beep beep.

Then go up to you are in the exact spot you want and stop. Same process to set the upper limit. You can go up but not down. After you get perfect just go down. You will here beep beep beep beep. That tells you your upper limit is set.

Do each blind you want to adjust separately. The Vega touch up and down controls work for this. Just press down again while going down to stop. Then down again to start again, etc.... Same for up.

Good Luck.
Thank you ,I will give it a try.

Tags
wind, window