Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-08-2021, 11:51 AM   #1

Winegard Wifi router box location

Just took delivery on our 2021 Reatta. Purchased slightly used and not from an Entegra dealership thus the dealer was not 100% familiar with the coach. Neither the dealer nor I could find the Winegard wifi router box location--I have searched most everywhere. I know I have it as I can see the antenna on the roof (3 vertical posts) and I also see it as a wifi choice on my iphone. But need to find the box to acquire the password information. Anyone with a newer Reatta that can turn me in the right direction?
earlward is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-08-2021, 01:22 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
It's in the basement, mine is on the passenger side, ceiling, first compartment forward of the rear tires. Different model, but this video might help.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 10:39 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlward View Post
Just took delivery on our 2021 Reatta. Purchased slightly used and not from an Entegra dealership thus the dealer was not 100% familiar with the coach. Neither the dealer nor I could find the Winegard wifi router box location--I have searched most everywhere. I know I have it as I can see the antenna on the roof (3 vertical posts) and I also see it as a wifi choice on my iphone. But need to find the box to acquire the password information. Anyone with a newer Reatta that can turn me in the right direction?
Third Bay Passenger Side, look up and you will see the black box. It slides to remove. Be sure to take a photo of the label as it contains the password you will need. On our 2020 Reatta XL it was 10.11.12.1 to log into it. You can also use the Winegard Connect App on your phone. I would recommend you go to Winegard.com and download a copy of the manual (great info on how to use and reset if needed)
RandyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:49 AM   #4

Thank you both for helping me look in the right places. But as of yet, I have not been able to locate. I looked at the entire basement ceiling as well as in every compartment and especially where you guys suggested and unless I have totally overlooked it, cannot find it.

Good news is I found the wifi password and have a signal (so its there somewhere)--reality is that I may never need to touch it as long as it keeps working. But now that I have the password it is more of a curiosity rather than a necessity.

Next stop is to contact Entegra and see if they can help out. The youube video and app recomendations are very helpful--thank you both!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:12 AM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Thank you both for helping me look in the right places. But as of yet, I have not been able to locate. I looked at the entire basement ceiling as well as in every compartment and especially where you guys suggested and unless I have totally overlooked it, cannot find it.

Good news is I found the wifi password and have a signal (so its there somewhere)--reality is that I may never need to touch it as long as it keeps working. But now that I have the password it is more of a curiosity rather than a necessity.

Next stop is to contact Entegra and see if they can help out. The youube video and app recomendations are very helpful--thank you both!
You will need to find it. I have had to unplug mine to reset it a couple of time when I have had power outage with the inverters turned off. (I store with the inverters turned off) Another time, it just quit communicating with the Vega Touch...... the CAT 5 cable had to be unplugged. All are simple resets, but without knowing where the cables plug into the router, the unit would have been down.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 02:52 PM   #6

Quote:

I am sure they have not changed its (route)location. Go to the third bay, passenger side. You need to look up as it will be towards the rear of that bay and it is possible it may be more into the 4th bay (passenger side). You can call Enterga CS and they can help as well.
RandyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 08:27 PM   #7

Ok, still cannot find. Only hint that the Wingard may have been in the third bay ceiling is two screws and a hole where possibly a third screw was. The wires I thought Would be attached to the Wingard turned out to be just a cluster of wires that appear to be for cable tv—taped together and crammed above the ceiling beam around where the inverter is located.

This has me stumped as my phone finds the signal and I am Able to connect to it.

Next stop is to call Entegra for help locating.

Tags
cat, route, router, wifi, winegard