Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-01-2018, 07:34 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor 37GT View Post
I wish he would just buy a Newmar. I believe there is a reason he is not on IRV2. I think he got kick out or something.
Sill a Member on here : Last Activity: 04-12-2017 07:00 PM
Him and his wife are just back home in France now........
I enjoy his video's along with his problem's and concern's they have had in their travel's in the USA.............
Never seen anyone video and document travel's and problem's like Glenn has.....
Problem's are just that, and any defect/problem with anything we own can be corrected by the right people.......
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-01-2018, 08:05 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral View Post
I think it is his British mannerisms that may rub you wrong. We all have seen poor craftsmanship and crappy technicians and missed or poor repairs. I rather enjoy watching his videos.

Really! His British mannerisms......I lost all credibility when he tried to blackmail Entegra into a new coach.....
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:49 AM   #17

I didn't think it was too far out of the realm for him to be thinking that someone had messed with his shower. After all He had to have a new refrigerator installed as well as the shower fixed. He said both were working fine when he dropped them off. He didn't get into it too much, but said that rotten food had bee found in the fridge. Some one had to have been using it while it was in Entegra's possession.
beetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:28 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sbuckeye View Post
Really! His British mannerisms......I lost all credibility when he tried to blackmail Entegra into a new coach.....
The new coach thing is what I was told by a very reliable source, as well. A caution...need to be very careful about disparaging an individual.

That said, I know of only a few "rock stars" driving an Entegra, and the videos posted on You Tube don't normally make a rock star. To suggest that what has been posted on any forum by an owner, including videos, makes most of us so influential that that alone with a coach that has problems is going to get one a new coach after using one's existing coach for two years is a major stretch. And if we get contentious or arrogant about it, even less likely. There are a couple coaches that have been replaced. We don't know who or how many, but not many.

One can always engage a lawyer if they think they have been wronged, but I never heard anything about this coach that suggested it was a lemon, compared to some coaches owners who have faced much more serious issues, all coach brands. What I have seen in multiple trips to Middlebury are there are a very few owners that cannot be satisfied, as if the service facility is going out of their way to DIS-SERVICE folks that go through there...I'm sorry, but that just isn't true.JMHO. I have seen Joyce and her CS people and the Service team, on countless occasions run the extra hundred miles for owners to work with them to get it done...both in warrantee and after warrantee if there is even a hint that the issue MIGHT have been present during the warrantee period. Are they perfect, no. And I have seen nothing that suggests this changed when Thor Industries bought the company. Just my observation and experience.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #19

I actually find them quite entertaining. It seems more like a travel blog that features an Entegra. I know that he has high expectations, but he is entitled to have them, but may not always get what he wants. I think some of his frustration comes from traveling so far to use the Coach, which magnifies any time spent dealing with issues. He seems to have things mostly sorted out at this point.
Elwood58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:04 PM   #20

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sbuckeye View Post
If you are suggesting that black mailing is due to his British mannerisms, let me suggest that typical American mannerisms exude Hypocritical, Arrogant, Self-absorbed, and “I Want it Now” attitudes.
Being British has nothing to do with it! I think his last rant about his repairs, or lack thereof was very manipulative commentary, as he forgot to mention a) he knew Entegra was at least 5 months out on repairs, but they allowed him to store his unit there for FREE all that time, whilst he was back in the UK, and b) he forgot to mention he expected his unit be replaced with a new one at no charge, and c) who knows what else? At best, he has certainly lost his credibility, at least with me.
Yep, I am a Brit, and would never think of blackmailing, nor suing anyone!
Are we even, now?
M&S Norrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S Norrell View Post
If you are suggesting that black mailing is due to his British mannerisms, let me suggest that typical American mannerisms exude Hypocritical, Arrogant, Self-absorbed, and “I Want it Now” attitudes.
Being British has nothing to do with it! I think his last rant about his repairs, or lack thereof was very manipulative commentary, as he forgot to mention a) he knew Entegra was at least 5 months out on repairs, but they allowed him to store his unit there for FREE all that time, whilst he was back in the UK, and b) he forgot to mention he expected his unit be replaced with a new one at no charge, and c) who knows what else? At best, he has certainly lost his credibility, at least with me.
Yep, I am a Brit, and would never think of blackmailing, nor suing anyone!
Are we even, now?
If you would have read Corals comments, of which who I quoted. Then you know that British mannerisms had nothing to do with my comment. Geesh!
50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #22

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Trying to decipher your reply, allbeit grammatical errors and all, butt it was not MY intention to offend you. Lighten up!
M&S Norrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #23

Really like his videos, they help me better understand and troubleshoot issues I have / will have with my Entegra.

They aren't built well or use quality parts (industry-wide issue I know).

I support Folks speaking out for the greater good!
ChuckGirard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Met these two in Vegas at a rally, and they are truly arrogant, and rude. The misses insulted my wife, and frankly I wish they would stay in France where they reside. Plus, they insulted our president, and for being foreigners, they should just [ moderator edit ]. Just sayin!
Fattman-Litlboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattman-Litlboy View Post
Met these two in Vegas at a rally, and they are truly arrogant, and rude. The misses insulted my wife, and frankly I wish they would stay in France where they reside. Plus, they insulted our president, and for being foreigners, they should just [ moderator edit]. Just sayin!

now that's funny
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #26

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
He lost me in western Colorado in late December when he was using a garden sprayer with water to try and melt snow off a slide topper when air temp was a good way below freezing. Maybe it was a metric conversion thing.

To me he's not much different the the Gone with the Wynns. Lot of money, nice production, lot of opinion but not much of anything else. Maybe he's a close relative of Jeremy Clarkson. Kind of looks like him.