This is what I’ve done to my 2019 25’ LTV Unity TB:
(Which has a similar floor plan to some Winnebago)
- Bought a collapsible shower rod for RV.
- Uninstalled the retractable plastic shower door.
- Replaced the middle metal section of the collapsible rod with a strong rubber pipe, attached to one end and left able to slide inside the other end.
- Installed this new contraption on the shower access which still allows the wooden door to properly close.
- Installed a good quality shower curtain tall enough to keep the water inside the shower stall.
- Gained about ten inches of width at shoulder height. It makes a big difference when taking a shower.
Hope this helps.