We own an 09 Icon 24A with 60k+ miles on it. It has not been trouble free, but, most things were Sprinter related and not Fleetwood related.
Sprinter Related issues :
1) Glow plugs (twice)
2) Glow plug module (after the second repair)
3) EGR valve bunged up and seized.
And then there are the usual maintenance items : new chassis battery, new tires, new tail pipe, new hub caps. All-in-all, not too bad.
Fleetwood related items :
1) New chassis batteries (Interstate-awesome batteries !!! only had to replace the stock Trojan batteries once since purchased)
2) New inverter - the old one crapped out.
3) Being older now, there are some things that are starting to wear out. The foam in the dinette and couch are just pooped out, as well as the piping on the upholstery. Going to re upholster both.
4) The roof started to bubble around the air conditioning unit. We had a local technician look remove the air conditioner and he found that Fleetwood did not caulk under the gasket, as specified in the air-conditioning manual install section. Bummer, but he caulked it and all is good now....so far. What a lazy, dumb-ass thing that may, eventually, cost us a roof.
5) The Diamond Shield on the cab-over bunk has just started to peel this year. Bummer.
Comparison shopping :
We were thinking of trading ours in for a brand new 2020 Navion. Looked at one and test drove it and ran away...fast. What a total disappointment that 2020 Navion was. Rattles, bangs (the bathroom door design is a joke), the coach door was loose, and the fit and finish were not good at all. Vinyl, plastic....the window trim was installed askew...so off...made me wonder about what else we'd find. No way.
Gotta say, most things that Fleetwood did were pretty darn good. We'll keep our Icon.
2009 Fleetwood Icon 24A-Sprinter Diesel