Originally Posted by Quiche105
What would be the first thing you would recommend to add to a factory 35.1 Palazzo? Mudguards, solar panels, etc...
Well, the first thing I did was replace all the stripped screws in the cabinets. Next I cleaned and lubed the slide outs and checked the racks for gear damage.
Here are the mods I have done so far:
(1) Moved the water pump to the left side in the water bay and added an accumulator.
(2) Moved the water filter (it had no filter in the housing) to the left side in the water bay and added a second housing for a carbon filter.
(3) Installed a 200 watt heater inside the water bay controlled by a thermostat.
(4) Installed a reverse osmosis water filter system and spigot to the kitchen sink.
(5) Installed storage boxes to both sides of the DEF tank to put all the sewage stuff in.
(6) Installed a Blue Ox TrueCenter steering control.
(7) Added a GPS system to the radio and mounted the antenna to the top of the front cap.
(8) Added a Sirius XM receiver to the radio and installed the XM antenna to the top of the front cap.
(9) Added a CB radio and installed a Firestick no ground plane side mount antenna to the top of the right windshield post. All of the antenna cables run down the right windshield post behind the interior trim and into the dash.
(10) Installed a 6 inch mattress to the drop down bed and redrilled holes for the stop pins.
(11) Installed a cord reel for the electrical cable in the right front storage bay.
(12) Installed exterior mounted Magnashades for the windshield and front windows.
(13) Installed a Progressive EMS-HW50C electrical management system under the king bed (where the transfer switch is located).
(14) Installed a tire pressure monitoring system for the coach and Toad.
(15) Rigged a tire pressure gage setup to maintain tire pressures using the coach air compressor.
(16) Added a ubnt Nanostation to receive campground wifi. Installed a wireless router for secure communication between my devices and the router.
Thats all I can think of right now. I would like to replace the couch with something more comfortable and that has drink holders.