Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky bob View Post
Hello Again,
Would you please post pictures of where you installed the valves and location of momentary switch installation inside the cab.

Thanks,
Bob
Bob,
Here's a few pics, no problem trying to answer any questions just ask away. We plan on hitting the road in another week but still will be in touch.
Bruce Click image for larger version

Name:	20190402_080026.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	240457Click image for larger version

Name:	20190402_072356.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	240458Click image for larger version

Name:	Drivers side.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	240459
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-02-2019, 09:55 AM   #44

Hi Bruce,
I guess from the pictures , you placed one airvalve on each side, am I correct?
Was it difficult to tap into the air line ? Were the fittings supplied ?

Is the toggle switch a momentary switch ?
From the way you have it in the picture, I am guessing you just hold it down to raise the coach.

How long do you need to hold the switch to raise the coach ?

Thanks, Bob
ky bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:23 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky bob View Post
Hi Bruce,
I guess from the pictures , you placed one airvalve on each side, am I correct?
Was it difficult to tap into the air line ? Were the fittings supplied ?

Is the toggle switch a momentary switch ?
From the way you have it in the picture, I am guessing you just hold it down to raise the coach.

How long do you need to hold the switch to raise the coach ?

Thanks, Bob
Bob,

Yes on my model there are 2 height control valves, some as i understand only have 1.
Yes the switch is a momentary switch and I only have to hold it down for about 20 sec to get the full 3". Front end comes down in about the same time. You just keep holding the switch down to keep the valves from releasing the air, release when your clear of the problem area.

Everything you need is included in the kit. I purchased a very cheap Pex tubing cutter to get straight cuts of of Amazon and a fuse pigtail which they call a add a fuse. I added that cheap plastic flexible wire conduit on all exposed wire and plastic air tubing which you can get at any auto parts store.

You will have to cut the wire they give you to your liking.I ran the wire from the drivers side solenoid valve up through the same hole that the drivers seat control wiring comes through the wheel well, look up you will see it. Go straight from there into the plastic cavity where your switch will be.
I ran my wiring down through the floor where all the wiring comes through for the fuses in the drivers side forward compartment, used the pigtail to use one of the 2 open fuse connections for the power. I tapped in to the ground wire for the compartment light fro my ground.
I did a lot of extra work to make sure everything was protected but i'm very picky.
Hope this helps! Call sourcerv and Jim will send you his diagram.
Bruce
Old 07-31-2019, 10:28 AM   #46

Can you post the part numbers for the Firgelli actuator please
NeeNee33.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:16 PM   #47

An easier way to get a higher ride height is to simply adjust the pneumatic switch (that controls the ride height) located in the driver front wheel well and the passenger rear wheel well. These pneumatic switches controls the limit of the air suspension.

I will try to find a post a few years back.
Redridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #48

here is the diverter valve (pneumatic switch) that you should look for... if you physicaly move this valve, it changes your ride height.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f281/air-...up-210344.html
Old 09-13-2019, 04:56 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redridge View Post
here is the diverter valve (pneumatic switch) that you should look for... if you physicaly move this valve, it changes your ride height.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f281/air-...up-210344.html
Hi Redridge,

I am at a loss as to what the valve looks like. Because your link to it only takes me to an eBay page with lots of different things for sale.
Can you provide a link to the actual valve by itself so I can see it ?

Thanks,

Bob
ky bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #50

see the link... the picture is on the bottom of the page. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f281/air-...up-210344.html