Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #71

Enchanted Trails RV Park and Trading Post on Historic Route 66 in Alburquerque, NM. This park was fantastic! They have vintage RV's on display and available to rent for overnight stays. Some of the RV's they had on display were: a 1956 Yellowstone "Geneva", a 1969 Airstream "Josephine", a 1959 Spartan "Flossie", a 1963 Winnebago "Dot".
This park was featured on the Travel Channel's top 10 RV parks.
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #72

Rick driving our coach entering New Mexico on our trip to the Grand Canyon. The snow was beautiful!
Old 10-14-2014, 09:25 AM   #73

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
Yes, Berryland doesn't do a very good job of washing the coach after they "repair" it. Come to think of it, they don't do a very good job of repairing the coach after they "repair" it. (That was the dealership that cut our HDMI cable and tried to splice it back together!!) I guess the wash guy trains the techs at Berryland too!!
I am hoping that wasn't the dealership you were talking about getting numbers on a new Tuscany!
I am sorry you are having troubles, good luck with the fix!
we so far have been very happy with Berryland. The service department is the only reason we would buy from them again. You know how it is at these places.. it can be hit or miss. If we go Thor again they are 2 hours from us but anywhere else would be double so I guess we are kind of stuck. And as far as their competitor North of I-12, I wave a certain finger at them every time we pass. I hear they are coming to Breaux Bridge with a new dealership so I will have to exercise that finger even more.
wstrace3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstrace3 View Post
we so far have been very happy with Berryland. The service department is the only reason we would buy from them again. You know how it is at these places.. it can be hit or miss. If we go Thor again they are 2 hours from us but anywhere else would be double so I guess we are kind of stuck. And as far as their competitor North of I-12, I wave a certain finger at them every time we pass. I hear they are coming to Breaux Bridge with a new dealership so I will have to exercise that finger even more.
I know exactly which dealership you are talking about!
In January (14-18) the Thor Diesel Club is having a gathering for the Tampa, Florida Super Show, maybe you could work that into your schedule. The show is supposed to be one of the biggest RV shows around, so maybe you could find a good deal on a new Tuscany and see some old friends at the same time! Rick and I are planning to attend as well as DonVoyage and Butte64. Our TDC gatherings are always a lot of fun!
There is more information on the TDC website under "rallies". Think about it, we would love to see you and Danielle and the kids again!
Karen
Old 10-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #75

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
I know exactly which dealership you are talking about!
In January (14-18) the Thor Diesel Club is having a gathering for the Tampa, Florida Super Show, maybe you could work that into your schedule. The show is supposed to be one of the biggest RV shows around, so maybe you could find a good deal on a new Tuscany and see some old friends at the same time! Rick and I are planning to attend as well as DonVoyage and Butte64. Our TDC gatherings are always a lot of fun!
There is more information on the TDC website under "rallies". Think about it, we would love to see you and Danielle and the kids again!
Karen
we've been talking about going to Tampa. We are going to Disney / Fort Wilderness for Mardi Gras when the kids are out of school that week. I'll let yall know what we can work out.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstrace3 View Post
we've been talking about going to Tampa. We are going to Disney / Fort Wilderness for Mardi Gras when the kids are out of school that week. I'll let yall know what we can work out.
We always say "If you want to meet up with people from Louisiana, go to Disney during Mardi Gras"!! We don't stay home for Mardi Gras either, too many people and too many blocked roads!
Keep me posted if y'all do decide to plan Tampa into your trip, we can meet up somewhere.
Karen
Old 10-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Bill View Post
KOA Toledo, OH

Badlands SD

And it's final resting place being traded in on a new Newmar Dutch Star in Auburn Hills, MI

Bill
May I ask why you tradeed it in? We are looking at purchasing a Palazzo 33.3. We looked at other brands but the Palazzo is $40k less.
msturtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #78

Hi Msturtz,
There is a thread called "List of Palazzo Owners" that lists all the owners and which Palazzo they own. That might be a good place to look for 33.3 owners and ask them how they like their coach. People like wstrace3 that have the floorplan you are looking at, I am sure would share with you what they like/dislike about their coach.
Good Luck in your exploration!
Old 10-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by msturtz View Post
May I ask why you tradeed it in? We are looking at purchasing a Palazzo 33.3. We looked at other brands but the Palazzo is $40k less.
We had some problems with the big slide but that was corrected by a factory visit. Thor responds well to problems that are discovered if you bring it back to the factory, there are very few dealers that can provide the level of service available at the factory. Our decision to trade was based on needing more room to run our business while traveling.

Bill
OC Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #80

Smile Yellowstone 10-15-2014 Palazzo 33.3

Yellowstone 10-15-2014 Palazzo 33.3

Attachment 76718

(Mod Edit - landscape(sideways) mode, instead of portrait mode)
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #81

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
Yellowstone 10-15-2014 Palazzo 33.3
(sorry, not matter what I do, this photo always comes out in the incorrect
landscape(sideways) mode, instead of portrait mode)
before I add a photo I have to edit the photo and crop down the size for it to post properly.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:59 PM   #82

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Depot Bay on the Oregon Coast

This past weekend
Golfer503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:28 AM   #83

Thumbs up BOEING field and factory tour

BOEING field and factory tour
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #84

Thumbs up at Deception Creek, Mt Baker WA