Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 06:49 AM   #1737

Picking up our 2014 36.1 on Friday. Upgrading from a Winnebago Vista 32K to our first DP. I have read all the posts for the Palazzo owners. A lot of good information from all of you. Thanks a bunch!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #1738

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptschlep View Post
Picking up our 2014 36.1 on Friday. Upgrading from a Winnebago Vista 32K to our first DP. I have read all the posts for the Palazzo owners. A lot of good information from all of you. Thanks a bunch!
Welcome to the Palazzo Family!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #1739

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:

Welcome to the group of owners of Palazzos! Join us at Myrtle Beach in April 2014 for the TDC rally.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f121/pala...ml#post1693855
Old 09-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #1740

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Wow! Four new Palazzo owners in the last few days. Wonder if it is because of the RV show at Hershey?
Old 09-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #1741

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK IV View Post
I have been lurking on this site for several months. Great support.
My Wife and I just purchased a 36.1 at Hershey and it should be delivered in late October.
We bought the second 36.1 at Hershey. Either you bought the first one, or there were more sold at Hershey. Good luck to you with yours.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #1742

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Welcome aboard !
Old 09-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #1743

Howdy from Texas!!!

We love our coach!!!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #1744

Welcome to the Palazzo ownership...
Old 09-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #1745

Welcome!! That 36.1 is a beautiful floorplan! Enjoy!!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #1746

4 Palazzo's at the FMCA Great Lakes Regional Rally

Walking around I have see at least 3 other Palazzo coaches, 1 33.1 and 2 33.2 counting my 33.1 we have 2 and 2.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:38 AM   #1747

Up on the rim near Sedona az on our first trip in the palazzo 33.3! Everything seems to be working perfect (boondocking)..... Learning lots! This forum is absolutely the best, pulled up the 7% grade with easy... Never below 67 miles an hour... Passing large semi's! The jake brake works wonders down 6% grades! So far I'm very impressed! Wish I understood the tv, DVD, cable, antenna system better(the game was on tonight)? Jacks worked perfect, inverter worked perfect, slide outs perfect, drop down bed awesome, convection (for the lasagna) worked with generator on, now sleeping with the inverter on! Heater just kicked on at 71.....this rv'ing thing just may work! Thanks IRV2... For teaching us so much! I hope Thor watches this forum as many others do! Hoping to do just a few improvement:
#1) led lights, we live in AZ and these lights are to hot.
#2) side shades for front windows....needs something other than the cheap, not very workable acordian blinds( noticed some good recommendations on this forum)
#3) the surge protector...kinda fond of the progressive product!
#4) battery filler/checker for house batteries
#5) now just looking for things!

Truly was impressed with the ride, easy, smooth, confident, plenty of power...wish I could find a fault! Troy and Tammy Reeves in Gilbert, az with three boys!
Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 AM   #1748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palazzoteam View Post
Up on the rim near Sedona az on our first trip in the palazzo 33.3! Everything seems to be working perfect (boondocking)..... Learning lots! This forum is absolutely the best, pulled up the 7% grade with easy... Never below 67 miles an hour... Passing large semi's! The jake brake works wonders down 6% grades! So far I'm very impressed! Wish I understood the tv, DVD, cable, antenna system better(the game was on tonight)? Jacks worked perfect, inverter worked perfect, slide outs perfect, drop down bed awesome, convection (for the lasagna) worked with generator on, now sleeping with the inverter on! Heater just kicked on at 71.....this rv'ing thing just may work! Thanks IRV2... For teaching us so much! I hope Thor watches this forum as many others do! Hoping to do just a few improvement:
#1) led lights, we live in AZ and these lights are to hot.
#2) side shades for front windows....needs something other than the cheap, not very workable acordian blinds( noticed some good recommendations on this forum)
#3) the surge protector...kinda fond of the progressive product!
#4) battery filler/checker for house batteries
#5) now just looking for things!

Truly was impressed with the ride, easy, smooth, confident, plenty of power...wish I could find a fault! Troy and Tammy Reeves in Gilbert, az with three boys!
We are Happy, Happy, Happy that you are enjoying your Palazzo and thanks for sharing your observations!

Safe travels!
Old 09-20-2013, 05:42 AM   #1749

Ditto- happy happy happy
Old 09-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #1750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palazzoteam View Post
Up on the rim near Sedona az on our first trip in the palazzo 33.3! Everything seems to be working perfect (boondocking)..... Learning lots! This forum is absolutely the best, pulled up the 7% grade with easy... Never below 67 miles an hour... Passing large semi's! The jake brake works wonders down 6% grades! So far I'm very impressed! Wish I understood the tv, DVD, cable, antenna system better(the game was on tonight)? Jacks worked perfect, inverter worked perfect, slide outs perfect, drop down bed awesome, convection (for the lasagna) worked with generator on, now sleeping with the inverter on! Heater just kicked on at 71.....this rv'ing thing just may work! Thanks IRV2... For teaching us so much! I hope Thor watches this forum as many others do! Hoping to do just a few improvement: #1) led lights, we live in AZ and these lights are to hot. #2) side shades for front windows....needs something other than the cheap, not very workable acordian blinds( noticed some good recommendations on this forum) #3) the surge protector...kinda fond of the progressive product! #4) battery filler/checker for house batteries #5) now just looking for things! Truly was impressed with the ride, easy, smooth, confident, plenty of power...wish I could find a fault! Troy and Tammy Reeves in Gilbert, az with three boys!
Yep. Happy-Happy-Happy- That's a Fact. Jack. (Troy). Watch out for Snoopy there on the hill in Sedona. Congradiations on your Palazzo
Closed Thread