Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #2367

Evergreen Owners Club
new faucet install

it come's out about 2 inches more but you can put your hand's totally under neath the water so it work's 100% better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (5).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	49897  
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #2368

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrls View Post
new faucet install

it come's out about 2 inches more but you can put your hand's totally under neath the water so it work's 100% better
Hey looks really good! Could you share make and model?
Old 11-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #2369

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAero View Post
Hey looks really good! Could you share make and model?
I would have to check the box @ the rv in storage , I bought it at Home depot $ 58. , there standard thread so you can pick most any that would be to your liking and of course stretch out farther from the side of sink
Old 11-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #2370

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Looks awesome !! Bought the same one this week and will install this weekend. Also bought and installed a new bathroom door knob with a lock. Same one recommended on the palazzo mods/upgrade thread and it was super easy to change out.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #2371

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Some one was wanting to see the top of the Palazzo. Here are a couple of pics that I took. Hope they help/answer your questions.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Top of Palazzo.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	49914   Click image for larger version

Name:	Top of Palazzo 2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	49915  

Old 11-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #2372

Thor Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Thanks. I will try to remove them and send them away.
Mauro
Palazzo 33.2
Utah
Old 11-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #2373

Portable Sirius Radio

Have any of you installed a portable Sirius radio in your Palazzo? I called to cancel my old one and they said they would send me a portable for free, so I took it. If you have, where did you put the antenna? It is magnetic. I don't think that is going to stick. Also how did you run the wire.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:34 AM   #2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRoadking View Post
Have any of you installed a portable Sirius radio in your Palazzo? I called to cancel my old one and they said they would send me a portable for free, so I took it. If you have, where did you put the antenna? It is magnetic. I don't think that is going to stick. Also how did you run the wire.
I use the Sirius marine antenna. Pulled drivers side A pillar cover back and ran the antenna behind it. Placed the antenna in a void above A pillar cover and the roof. Works great.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #2375

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:

I use a portable one in my 33.3, I ran the antena wire out the slide seal at too of the slide and ran wire through the little compartment on the drivers side and under the dash to radio, on the roof I found a spot near the side and superglued it to the roof then took sealant and ran around the edges of it

Name:	image-3473256149.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	49976
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2898826206.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	49972   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-398622313.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	425.9 KB
ID:	49973  

Name:	image-2446497921.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	49974   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-893455810.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	49975  

Old 11-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #2376

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
not sure whats going on with my radio but it has begone to work again, went to the dealer and they can't find anything, so now i guess wait to see if it quits working again, afraid to switch the storage switch back to storage, my unit is always plugged in here at home and thats where it is for the winter so any opinions about this?
Old 11-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #2377

Schwintek slide

I was just watching a video on YouTube about how to manually push a slide in. Really interesting. It requires disengaging the motor, but the real reason for posting this is the thread a while back about the safety bar.... It normally is not needed except when you disengage the motor. Otherwise the slide can work it's way out with road movement.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #2378

Quote:

yes, in my 33.1. just double side tape the ant to dash in middle right next to windshield glass. off the receiver run plug to aux on radio and your in business. 12 volts on the power plugs.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #2379

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK IV View Post
I was just watching a video on YouTube about how to manually push a slide in. Really interesting. It requires disengaging the motor, but the real reason for posting this is the thread a while back about the safety bar.... It normally is not needed except when you disengage the motor. Otherwise the slide can work it's way out with road movement.
where on you tube is the video
Old 11-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #2380

Quote:
Originally Posted by et_ky View Post
yes, in my 33.1. just double side tape the ant to dash in middle right next to windshield glass. off the receiver run plug to aux on radio and your in business. 12 volts on the power plugs.
Boy that sounds like the easiest method. Are you getting decent reception?
Closed Thread