RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #379
Senior Member
 
StevieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWilder View Post

We are not full timers but we spend a lot of time in our RV, we switched from a Tuscany to the Palazzo 33.2 and lost kitchen space so we just made some adjustments. We pulled out the shelves in the pantry and my husband installed drawers which are much more efficient to use. We just spent a week in Myrtle Beach and are on the road right now heading for the Great Smokie Mountains for another week or two. I love this RV even with the smaller kitchen. I found some 12x12 cloth boxes and they work great in the cabinets, I can fit 8 of these boxes in the 2 cabinets above the couch and you can label them and toss all kinds of stuff in them and they keep everything organized and in place when driving down the road. They are tan cloth and look like they came with the RV, a perfect match and I got them for $1 each at the Christmas Tree Store if you have one near you. Let me know how it works out for you.
My wife seems to find adequate space under the bed in our 33.2
__________________
Steve and Connie F421161, GS Life Mbr, TDC, FCOC
2013 Thor Palazzo 33.2, Pinot Noir, Sophie, Little One
Fiat Trekking, Blue Ox, Army 6/32 Arty VN 12/69 - 1/71
StevieD is offline  
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #380
Senior Member
 
StevieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieD View Post
Add my name to thread. We love our 33.2. Our second new Thor. Both mh have been great.
We ordered our 33.2 and received July 2012
__________________
Steve and Connie F421161, GS Life Mbr, TDC, FCOC
2013 Thor Palazzo 33.2, Pinot Noir, Sophie, Little One
Fiat Trekking, Blue Ox, Army 6/32 Arty VN 12/69 - 1/71
StevieD is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #381
Senior Member
 
Butte64's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mount Olive Shores North, FL
Posts: 2,117
We have so many Palazzo owners on iRV2 now does anyone know what it takes to have a Palazzo dedicated sub forum like Airstream and Damon have?
__________________
Jerry
2018 Entegra Aspire 42DEQ Sweet Victory
2017 Grand Cherokee
Butte64 is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #382
Senior Member
 
tcopeland's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Posts: 1,322
Nope, but I'm all-in!
__________________
Tom MGYSGT USMC (Ret)
2016 THOR Tuscany XTE 36MQ
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
tcopeland is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #383
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post
We have so many Palazzo owners on iRV2 now does anyone know what it takes to have a Palazzo dedicated sub forum like Airstream and Damon have?
Jerry,

I suggested to iRV2 forum admins some time ago and was told no. Reason being the three manufacturer sites, Airstream, etc. we're created before they were owned by Thor. I was told that do to all the posts and links it was no way to fold them in to the balance of the Thor site. They also said that if they did it for Palazzo they would have everyone requesting special areas for their small group.

Jack
TheArnolds is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #384
Senior Member
 
Butte64's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mount Olive Shores North, FL
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArnolds View Post

Jerry,

I suggested to iRV2 forum admins some time ago and was told no. Reason being the three manufacturer sites, Airstream, etc. we're created before they were owned by Thor. I was told that do to all the posts and links it was no way to fold them in to the balance of the Thor site. They also said that if they did it for Palazzo they would have everyone requesting special areas for their small group.

Jack
Thanks for checking Jack.
Perhaps the alternative is that we all include Palazzo in the subject of any new threads when it is a Palazzo specific question or information. That way we can have better assurance that it will be noticed by other Palazzo owners.
__________________
Jerry
2018 Entegra Aspire 42DEQ Sweet Victory
2017 Grand Cherokee
Butte64 is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #385
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post

Thanks for checking Jack.
Perhaps the alternative is that we all include Palazzo in the subject of any new threads when it is a Palazzo specific question or information. That way we can have better assurance that it will be noticed by other Palazzo owners.
Jerry,

Great idea, I will try and remember to do this in the future.

Jack
TheArnolds is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #386
Senior Member
 
gmadams's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamestown, NC
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post
Thanks for checking Jack.
Perhaps the alternative is that we all include Palazzo in the subject of any new threads when it is a Palazzo specific question or information. That way we can have better assurance that it will be noticed by other Palazzo owners.
What about starting a new thread with Palazzo as a part of the subject?
__________________
Gary and Kay & Chipper
2018 Thor Tuscany 38SQ
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Super Crew
gmadams is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #387
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Palazzo Owners - iRV2 Rally - Who is Going?

I just checked the RSVP site and I do not see any other Palazzo owners on the RSVP list. Please go to the link below and let us know if you plan to attend?

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f60/pleas...ly-157969.html

I was the only Palazzo owner, out of 120 rigs, last year to attend so I hope I will not be alone this year.
TheArnolds is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 06:31 AM   #388
Member
 
MikeAndPeggy's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 32
Hi All

We're going to pick up our 2014 Palazzo 36.1 next Wednesday. We bought it sight unseen but saw two other models and loved the fit and finish of them. Wife wanted the 2nd bathroom hence the 36.1

This will be our 8th RV and will be looking forward to driving a DP again after pulling a TT for the last 6 years.

Thanks to this forum, I'm making a list of items to pay close attention to when doing our inspection.
MikeAndPeggy is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 06:41 AM   #389
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,454
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAndPeggy View Post
Hi All

We're going to pick up our 2014 Palazzo 36.1 next Wednesday. We bought it sight unseen but saw two other models and loved the fit and finish of them. Wife wanted the 2nd bathroom hence the 36.1

This will be our 8th RV and will be looking forward to driving a DP again after pulling a TT for the last 6 years.

Thanks to this forum, I'm making a list of items to pay close attention to when doing our inspection.
Congratulations on your new MH! Welcome to iRV2 and the Palazzo family!

TheArnolds is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #390
Senior Member
 
tcopeland's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Posts: 1,322
Congrats......... hope to see you on the road!
__________________
Tom MGYSGT USMC (Ret)
2016 THOR Tuscany XTE 36MQ
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
tcopeland is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #391
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Hey Jerry,
Thanks for your post. We are looking at a Palazzao tomorrow in Victorville, CA tomorrow morning. Bringing all the information I am finding on this forum with me
ChicagoKid is offline  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #392
Senior Member
 
Butte64's Avatar
 
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mount Olive Shores North, FL
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid View Post
Hey Jerry,
Thanks for your post. We are looking at a Palazzao tomorrow in Victorville, CA tomorrow morning. Bringing all the information I am finding on this forum with me
Best wishes on a successful outcome.
__________________
Jerry
2018 Entegra Aspire 42DEQ Sweet Victory
2017 Grand Cherokee
Butte64 is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.