Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Palazzo Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:42 AM   #141

I just saw on Myrtle Tourism: things to do in Myrtle, MS | TripAdvisor Beach, SC
that May 1-31, 2014 is Military Appreciation Days in Myrtle Beach. There are discounts available to area restaurants and attractions for Active Duty/Retired Military. Check out their website for more info. It is under the "things to do" tab.
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
I just saw on Myrtle Tourism: things to do in Myrtle, MS | TripAdvisor Beach, SC
that May 1-31, 2014 is Military Appreciation Days in Myrtle Beach. There are discounts available to area restaurants and attractions for Active Duty/Retired Military. Check out their website for more info. It is under the "things to do" tab.
Thanks for sharing! I will let the leadership know so they can make an announcement.
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #143

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I think that I counted 13 Palazzos at the TDC rally out of a total of 51 MHs that are supposed to be here.
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:08 PM   #144

Was nice meeting everyone in myrtle beach! We've met some very nice and interesting people! Wish we could stay longer and participate, but that dreaded word calls!
Road Master base plates
Palazzoblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #145

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNOLA View Post
So just to clarify, the rally in Myrtle Beach is a Thor Diesel Club rally NOT an IRV2 rally right? And there will be techs from Thor there that we should be able to talk to.... right? Because we paid our money to go to a THOR rally, not an IRV2 rally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmadams View Post
I think that I counted 13 Palazzos at the TDC rally out of a total of 51 MHs that are supposed to be here.
One more Palazzo showed up today.
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:14 AM   #146

Thor Owners Club
So far So Good!

This rally is really great so far! Terrific fellow motor homer's! Glad I made it!
Don
Don Voyage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:22 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Voyage View Post
This rally is really great so far! Terrific fellow motor homer's! Glad I made it!
Don
Don,

Hate we had to leave so early!
Road Master base plates
Palazzoblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:30 AM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palazzoblues View Post
Don,

Hate we had to leave so early!
Mitch,

We are happy we had an opportunity to meet you and your family! Sorry you could not spend more time with us but we understand the work and school thing. We hope that we will be able to meet up again somewhere down the road!

Safe Travels!
Jack
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:51 AM   #149

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Rally Thanks

Many thanks to all who participated and especially those who worked so hard to make it a success. This was my first rally and I enjoyed it so much I plan on attending Goshen and maybe a few other rallies.

For those who were unable to attend, the education was great and the work done by Mark Stanley was fabulous. Just hearing an explanation about the slides does not even come close to seeing what to examine and determine whether it is likely to be a problem. Several people, including me, benefitted greatly by the troubleshooting and in some cases fixes by Mark. It is good to see the help given by Thor to those of us even out of warranty.
Butte64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post
Many thanks to all who participated and especially those who worked so hard to make it a success. This was my first rally and I enjoyed it so much I plan on attending Goshen and maybe a few other rallies.

For those who were unable to attend, the education was great and the work done by Mark Stanley was fabulous. Just hearing an explanation about the slides does not even come close to seeing what to examine and determine whether it is likely to be a problem. Several people, including me, benefitted greatly by the troubleshooting and in some cases fixes by Mark. It is good to see the help given by Thor to those of us even out of warranty.
Ditto.....especially for Mark Stanley
TK IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #151

Thor Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post

Great Rally! Has off to the rally planners! Looking forward to many more.
Luvrkds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #152
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Palazzo Owners Attending 2014 TDC Rally

Ya'll come back in the fall for our National Rally. September is gorgeous in Myrtle Beach. :-)

Were on HH43 at the moment and it's a beautiful day outside. We just got back from Brookgreen Gardens. The spring flowers were breathtaking.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:45 PM   #153

Thor Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvrkds View Post
Great Rally! Has off to the rally planners! Looking forward to many more.

Sorry, the Word is "HATS".
Luvrkds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #154

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer View Post
Ya'll come back in the fall for our National Rally. September is gorgeous in Myrtle Beach. :-)

Were on HH43 at the moment and it's a beautiful day outside. We just got back from Brookgreen Gardens. The spring flowers were breathtaking.
Ocean Lakes is nice. I would love to see y'all back for the national rally. The Carolina Campers are hosting and we plan on having a great time. I would like to thank the diesel owners who took the time to meet me this week while I was at ocean lakes.
rvbunz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally