Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-06-2022, 12:27 PM   #1

Have finally taken delivery 2023 21RWS

Hi folks, My wife and I took ownership yesterday of our new 21RWS from Cordelia RV, CA.
I have to admit I was a little anxious, worked up, maybe a little defensive feeling on the drive down not knowing what to expect.
we were armed for bear with our check list, electrical checkers, CD, DVD, flashlight and I have to honestly say it was absolutely painless.
Kudos to the whole group there at Cordelia RV. We only found a few items that needed attention ( none were loose valances ha ha) and they were corrected PDQ.

Going to give it a good shakedown now and take notes, but so far so good.
Thanks for all the tips!
Bill
Ol Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-06-2022, 04:42 PM   #2

I hope yours is less painful than ours was on the first trip with window valences falling off and the slide quitting, luckily in the retracted position! That turned out to be a wonky ground. It's been mostly fine since although the Norcold doesn't like to stay on while driving (and sometimes not driving). The tank monitor died after a year and the Thetford toilet bowl sprayer got calcium/lime build ups. Not huge issues so we're quite happy. Have hauled it on some rough roads so I've made door/drawer locks. Adding a memory foam mattress topper was a big improvement. I also added Ikea USB reading lights as that KGB interrogation lamp over the bed is just wrong.

Happy trails!
Old 08-07-2022, 05:19 AM   #3

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Congratulations, Bill, to you and your wife on your new rig! Happy to hear that it was a positive experience. Next up - get out there and start making memories!

Best wishes for many years of happy camping adventures!

Mary
4ina4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammel View Post
KGB interrogation lamp over the bed is just wrong.

Happy trails!
HAHA!!! That's so true! I thought the same thing. I ended up putting a small square of duct tape right over the lens and it is actually perfect light output now.
2Curtass is offline   Reply With Quote