Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #687

Another request to see photo of the L Bracket install.
Cheers
BubbaHut is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-06-2014, 07:56 AM   #688

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaHut View Post
Another request to see photo of the L Bracket install.
Cheers
I started a new thread that has pictures.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:50 AM   #689

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZYA View Post
I started a new thread that has pictures.
I'm not seeing any pics? None posted yet? I could post some of the incredible fireworks at Ocean Shores, Wa. People, if you like fireworks, there's two suggestions; Disney World and the beach! Imaging a constant barrage for five hours. Fist time I bothered to even be on the beach, almost couldn't handle the smoke and noise!

BandC
—---------------------
2015 Creekside 26RLS
2009 Ford F-150 Platinum
Western Washington
BandC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #690
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f50/outdo...ts-210285.html

Try this...it's in the forum..

Coops
Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #691

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredfield View Post
Well I had my hopes up but got the trailer home tonight and tested myself to find it is still leaking.

Here is a video of how I am testing using a sprinkler against the trailer.

2015 wind river leak test - YouTube

My house water pressure is only around 50psi. I personally don't think this is near the effects that you might have going 60mph in a heavy rain. What do you think?

My dealer has worked hard correct the issue but I believe they are just chasing the leak and not finding the real problem. I am still convinced either the slide is defective or an install issue. I am going to contact Outdoors tomorrow and see what they say.

We just experienced our first leak of the wardrobe slide on our 2015 WindRiver 250RLSW. Had a heavy downpour last night and got water on the floor at the bottom next to the bedroom door. We have had it rain before with no leaks, so wondering if the downpour caused it or a seal issue that did not previously exist? We will keep an eye on it as we are on a summer tour of the mid-west and rust belt.
BubbaHut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #692
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Suggest you contact your dealer of the issue..e mail is the best.Document,document document.

Coops
Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:33 PM   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
I should call up my salesman, probably theirs, and have him give them a hard time,,,LOL. Great guys there at Neils.
We bought our WindRiver at Neil's also, and know about So Cal winds. Great to have a nearby camping buddy with these comfy, well thought out trailers. Happy camping.
Likes2Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #694

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin25113 View Post
Looking forward to picking up the new trailer Saturday afternoon. It will be my first all new trailer. Been studying PDI check lists all this week. I just wish my first time towing it, wasn't on the busy 405 freeway. Oh well, life is built on exciting experiences. I'm sure it will be fine as I make way back to the high desert north of LA. Winds are expected to be light.

Other notes: My trailer born on date: is 02/2014. Mine does have the moved hot water heater and other things as described by "LBZYA" in his forum posts.
Hope I can sleep tonight. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
We picked up our Wind River in March from Neil's, been working on right adjustments for our truck and ProPride hitch ever since. Getting close, but enjoying the adventure. Welcome and let us know about your camping fun.
Likes2Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaHut View Post
We just experienced our first leak of the wardrobe slide on our 2015 WindRiver 250RLSW. Had a heavy downpour last night and got water on the floor at the bottom next to the bedroom door. We have had it rain before with no leaks, so wondering if the downpour caused it or a seal issue that did not previously exist? We will keep an eye on it as we are on a summer tour of the mid-west and rust belt.
I am still working with my dealer and Outdoors to correct it on our trailer. Outdoors is suggesting to put a new seal on and was going to get in touch with my dealer. It's been a week since I last heard anything from my dealer or Outdoors so about time to call again and find out what they plan to do.

I have done enough experimenting with the slide I am confident it is leaking at the top corners and then water is coming down the slide sides and entering through the bottom rails.
tredfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:54 AM   #696

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Camp View Post
We picked up our Wind River in March from Neil's, been working on right adjustments for our truck and ProPride hitch ever since. Getting close, but enjoying the adventure. Welcome and let us know about your camping fun.
Wow! Those ProPride Hitches are pricey!! Are they worth the money? How hard is it to line up the stinger after the camper has been settling for a couple of days?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:13 AM   #697

Outdoors RV Owners Club
They are pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
I have a Hensley for sale at a really good price if anyone is interested.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #698

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandC View Post
...that there wasn't a splash guard to protect the side of the refrigerator cabinet. we're getting a second etched splash guard from OutdoorsRV to put there. I still have a smile on my face when I get in this rig!! Especially when I saw the price of a Nash 22 ft with much fewer amenities, not as nice if finish, and almost exactly the same price we paid! YAHOO!!
OK I got it installed. What do you guys think? I hated covering up that veneer, but we would ruin it cooking anyway..
I think I uploaded a picture....
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Dual Splashguards.bmp (1.74 MB, 153 views)
Old 07-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #699

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
OK I got it installed. What do you guys think? I hated covering up that veneer, but we would ruin it cooking anyway..
Pretty nice BandC! That's gotta be worth some points towards good behaviour. Our original backsplash isn't even etched and you have two. Gotta keep this post away from my wife.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #700

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
I have to ask, what dealer did you go through to purchase it and how much?
I would like to do the same.