Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #897
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonsue View Post
First, thanks for all of the good information about Outdoors RV trailers in this thread.

I have decided that my first choice for a new purchase is a Creekside 22RB. My local dealer says that that model will be in production in August assuming that information is correct. At this point I am talking with Ketelson Campers and RV in the Denver-Metro area. They just started selling OutDoors RV trailers so they are not very knowledgable about them. They are the #1 Lance dealor in the nation, so you can guess what they are pushing.

Do any of you have a dealer that you really liked? I am willing to travel and then pay the extra Colorado taxes if I can find a knowledgable dealer that I can trust.

Thanks,
Sue
Welcome Sue...contact ORV direct either...email darin.nelson@outdoorsrvmfg.com talen.jayo@outdoorsrvmfg.com troy.johnson@outdoorsrvmfg.com[/email

Or there Facebook page...I have met all 3 of them at last years rally...good folks almost as nice us Canadians lololol

Coops
Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #898

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Fuel View Post
I have seen the 2015 Creek Side 22RB in person 2 weekends ago at my local dealer. No need to wait until August.
I am actually not ready to buy now. My plans were for next Fall. I am just wanting to know if anyone has had a good experience with their dealer and if anyone could recommend a dealer that they trust.

Sue
Canonsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #899

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Can't vouch for Denver dealer but I certainly can for ORV! We love our 2015 26RLS! In fact, since I am a curse for my Seahawks, we have spent the day, still heading home, checking out campsites!

Quote:
I am actually not ready to buy now. My plans were for next Fall. I am just wanting to know if anyone has had a good experience with their dealer and if anyone could recommend a dealer that they trust.

Sue
BandC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:41 AM   #900

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
I have decided that my first choice for a new purchase is a Creekside 22RB. My local dealer says that that model will be in production in August assuming that information is correct. At this point I am talking with Ketelson Campers and RV in the Denver-Metro area. They just started selling OutDoors RV trailers so they are not very knowledgable about them. They are the #1 Lance dealor in the nation, so you can guess what they are pushing.

Do any of you have a dealer that you really liked? I am willing to travel and then pay the extra Colorado taxes if I can find a knowledgable dealer that I can trust.

Thanks,
Sue
After reading my post again, I want to clarify that I did not want to imply anything negative about that dealer. I was treated nicely and they have an A+ BBB rating. I had been in there one other time several years ago and was also treated very nicely and they took time with showing me the trailers that I wanted to see.

Also, it was just the salesman that I talked with that was honest with me that he did not know as much about the Outdoors trailers. I appreciated his honestly.
Canonsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:38 AM   #901

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Greetings Canonsue and DH, welcome. If you have a dealer right where you live you are best to use them. I purchased a 2013 Timber Ridge from a dealer who was seven hours away (North Battleford as he was going out of selling trailers). Another dealer (45 minutes away - Moose Jaw) would not look at my warranty repair till after Christmas and this was June 2013. Gail from ORV got me connected with a new dealer in Saskatoon (2.5 hours away). Canada West RV in Saskatoon is going to be a great company to work with . Right now with DW working it's not convenient getting our trailer up there and picked up afterwards but DW only has to work till June of 2016 and after that we'll just co-ordinate our travels with our repairs. You've got a good plan there in finding the right trailer now you're right in finding the right dealer, just hopefully he's close.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:56 AM   #902
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
After reading my post again, I want to clarify that I did not want to imply anything negative about that dealer. I was treated nicely and they have an A+ BBB rating. I had been in there one other time several years ago and was also treated very nicely and they took time with showing me the trailers that I wanted to see.

Also, it was just the salesman that I talked with that was honest with me that he did not know as much about the Outdoors trailers. I appreciated his honestly.

Appreciate the clarification.....nice to know.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:36 PM   #903
Lac

Outdoors RV Owners Club
ORV Campout August site available

Here is a note I got from Talon Jayo of ORV:

"Any chance you can let the forum know that a site came open at the park. July 31st for 2 nights. E22 full service is now available. I would love to get another ORV customer at our campout.

Talen Jayo
Outdoors Rv Mfg."

I presume you contact him or the campground.

I have put it on the forum called gathering and rally's....ORV

See my note as well as others if any one is interested in caravanning to the Campout?

Coops
Old 02-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #904

Quote:

Sue
I am in Denver. As for Ketelsen. We purchased our previous RV from them. They were great. If they would have carried ORV when we purchased last May we would have purchased here instead of traveling to Montana. Now that they are a dealer we will utilize them as required even with their limited experience with ORV. We found them trustworthy. HTH.
bikerdavet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:17 PM   #905

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Welcome to the ORV group here bikerdavet,
Time to fill out your signature. Lots of good reading here about life with an ORV TT. Time to start planning those summer trips.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:51 PM   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway 4x4 View Post
Welcome to the ORV group here bikerdavet,
Time to fill out your signature. Lots of good reading here about life with an ORV TT. Time to start planning those summer trips.
Thanks for the welcome. Have a few trips planned for the summer. Probably a little corny but have a return to Yellowstone on my bucket list. Taking my 8 year with hope that it will be as awesome as it was to me in 1964 when my dad towed his new Holiday Rambler from Chicago thru the west. 50 years later it's still one of my best memories. I hope someday she can look back on our camping trips with as much fondness.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:24 AM   #907

Tiffin Owners Club
Accumulator tank add to Timber Ridge?

We are interested in adding an accumulator tank, primarily to minimize the water pump noise at night. Any recommendations about size, brand, or installation? There are a lot of options out there.
UTTransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:08 AM   #908

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTTransplant View Post
We are interested in adding an accumulator tank, primarily to minimize the water pump noise at night. Any recommendations about size, brand, or installation? There are a lot of options out there.
For my old trailer with a really noisy pump I found a small tank (1gal?) at Home Depot and plumbed that in. But the pump still came on when the toilet was flushed. (which I guess is your source of pump noise at night?)

The new Timber Ridge has a quieter pump that maintains pressure very well, so I haven't installed a tank in it. The toilet flushing noise will still be there, and that seems to be worse than the pump noise. So we're just living with it ...
brulaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:36 PM   #909

Outdoors RV Owners Club
I have an issue with my toilet bowl filling for no reason. Fresh water tank full but the pump off, not connected to any water line. Not a big issue but I have to flush the water down before I hit the road. The water is coming into the toilet through the entry for filling.
Highway 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:42 AM   #910

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Canonsue
My wife and I also have ordered a new Creek Side that will be built in August. Ours is a 23RKS. We are a ways from you here in Northern California. We ordered our from Mike Friends RV in Chico, Ca. Their a small family owned RV dealer. Very good to do business with. The only one in the area that would take our current one on consignment if we couldn't sell it in few months. They would help us with anything we wanted to do, order one, buy one off there lot that they already had. No one else seemed interested in wanting to place and order just want to push what they had on their lot. Were also going to try and make a trip up to La Grande to do a tour of the plant and I am trying to arrange that time at the same time of the outing so I can try and attend it also. Just need to find a good motel in the area. Hope to meet some of the folks from this forum if I can get there.