Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Outdoors RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-12-2022, 07:27 AM   #1

Warranty repair western Washington

Anyone have a suggestion for a REPUTABLE repair shop for warranty work in western Washington?
Keodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-12-2022, 09:00 AM   #2

I would hope that Apache would be, the reviews are good.
NevadaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:57 PM   #3

Not happy with them at all....at least Poulsbo location. Lies, incomplete work, damage to my new coach, ect.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keodie View Post
Not happy with them at all....at least Poulsbo location. Lies, incomplete work, damage to my new coach, ect.
If your near Poulsbo, I highly recommend Eric's Rv service in Sequim. Don't know about warranty service but I am in my 10th year as a valued customer. I value them. 360/683/1181 Eric Davis is who you want to talk to.
bizzerbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:43 PM   #5

Have you tried the Tacoma or Everett location? I am pretty happy with Apache Portland. I don't believe they are all owned by the same person.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:01 AM   #6

I'm somewhat familiar with Eric's...used to know all of the folks there. Don't think they are authorized for ORV repair tho??
I haven't tried any of the other shops, as Poulsbo Apa... was my dealer. A little gun shy to try an affiliate.
Thanks so far for the suggestions!
Old 08-13-2022, 08:22 AM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Jayco Owners Club
We bought from Apache in Everett and at least from a sales perspective found them to be quite good. I can't speak to the service dept as we've not had any warranty-related items to deal with so the trailer has not been back to them. The only other ORV authorized dealer in Western WA that I'm aware of besides Apache is Sumner RV.
TT: 2015 Jay Flight SLX 195RB Baja Edition, Andersen No-Sway (Traded in)
ttavasc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 10:55 AM   #8

We've had excellent service support from Apache Everett. Of course, we also purchased our trailer there. Who was your original dealer?
Old 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM   #9

Outdoors RV Owners Club
We have used Sumner RV a couple of times without issue for warranty work.
Luminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 12:37 PM   #10

I did a weird deal with my purchase. I had gone to Apache Portland, and the trailer I wanted was sold after I looked. No deal was made, so not an issue, I was there late, wanted to bring my wife to look, was marked Sold when I got there the next morning.

o we browsed. DW fell in love with a 250RDS on the lot, but it was already sold. Salesman looked it up, there was one in Poulsbo. We wrote a check for the down. We had a trip planned the next week. Since Apache couldn't make the transfer in time, I drove to Poulsbo, they did the PDI and the paperwork.

I think I actually bought it from Poulsbo. But the warranty work I have needed went to Apache Portland. I like the Portland Staff much better than the Poulsbo staff. I suspect there is significant difference between all 4 of the locations.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:46 PM   #11

Apache Poulsbo was the dealer. Sales was great with Bob. Quick, easy, and straightforward. He kept me notified about the delays and whatnot. That is where the warm fuzzies ended!
I do most of my own work, and have no problem doing so. I used to be a tech. I just need a reputable place to have some larger issues, or issues that Lippert needs a tech to verify, done in a satisfactory manner. I have already made numerous repairs that should have been done and caught during pdi, and after repairs were "completed as best they can."
No one returns phone calls or emails.

Tags
air, repair, warranty