Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-22-2022, 10:26 PM   #953

Howdy mates! How or where do I find information about my chassi and Ford 10 cylindar motor? It is a 25' 1999 Rexhall Vision with no pullouts. Is there a label on the unit somewhere?
Kens Rexhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-24-2022, 12:51 PM   #954

Re: Anthem

Just a quick reply for Nemisus, We also have an Anthem (year 2000 on a 1999 chassis) we've had for 2 years and was also a "live-in. I've now fixed just about everything in it and added everything there is. So if you have difficulty I may be able to help? EM is buggier2@cox.net. Frank Engstrom in Gilbert, AZ
frankAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 10:28 PM   #955

Hey there Frank,

Thank you for that. Much appreciated sir! Would love to see pictures of what you've done or changed.

Thanks for the email. Don't be surprised if I use it!

Cheers and thanks again
Nemisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 07:02 PM   #956

Just bought a 2005 American Clipper in March. Didn't realize that the company was out of business, but I'm glad that there is support out there for myself and fellow Rexhall owners!
Defplaya1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 08:58 AM   #957

Morning and thanks! I have a 1999 26’ Vision. Nice, clean machine, but like most RV owners small problems arise, so I’m glad I found this forum.
99vision_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 10:28 AM   #958

1999 Rexhaul Vision

Hey all! Any one know what are the best rear shock to make the ride a bit smoother? Bumps are a bit shattering.

Also, does any one have a quick trick for knowing how to shop for a replacemnt stereo on an RV? Don’t know how/what to reference when needing a new harness etc…

Thanks!!
99vision_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 07:23 AM   #959

Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Should be able to install any radio that will fit the hole in dash. Just wire per instructions.
J Wiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:20 AM   #960

Rexhall Owners Group
new to us

My wife and I just bought our first . it's a 2001 rexhall aerbus.

with that being said (we are newbes) what are some things that just need to stay in the RV?
pylit01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:28 PM   #961

Rexhall Owners Group
We have. 2006 American Clipper and love it! Welcome to the forum!
Carrie711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:06 PM   #962

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylit01 View Post
My wife and I just bought our first . it's a 2001 rexhall aerbus.

with that being said (we are newbes) what are some things that just need to stay in the RV?
Welcome,

We are not new to RV'ing but we are new to Motorhomes. Every trip though seems to uncover a much needed item that should always be on bored.

For the age of Aerbus it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a set of back up breakers. I say this only because our 99 had one pop recently and it would not reset. They do wear out.

We have a dedicated basement on our Anthem for coolant, oils and belts. Can never have too much of these even if its not needed between changes. Can never know when a line will bust or a leak start.

While this might not be very common need, it is cheap insurance. I can only assume your water lines are the same size as mine so having back-up swivel seals for the connections is nice. When we took ours out the time every fitting in the MH leaked.

I find an assortment of heavy duty extension cords are handy as well. You just never know when one might be needed.

I am sure there is a lot more to list but those are some things that we recently added to our "on board" list.

best regards,

JB
Nemisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:34 PM   #963

New here - Learned a lot already - happy to share some tricks too

Quote:
Originally Posted by John USA View Post
If you're a Rexhall owner, you've found the right place. Welcome to the Rexhall Owners Forum at iRV2.

Many Rexhall models are represented here, from gassers to diesel pushers, to units with tag axles, and some with slides, and some without.

While there is a lot of Rexhall specific knowledge in this forum, be sure and check out the other fine forums at iRV2, such as chassis forums for example, for more detailed discussions about your particular chassis.

So, feel free to introduce yourself, and tell everyone a little bit about your rig...we're happy to have you here!

2003 Rexhall American Clipper - 36' Diesel Pusher 5.9L Cummins w/ Allison trans, one slide, lots of fun.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1764.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	373374

Name:	IMG_3471.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	296.5 KB
ID:	373375

Name:	65731996646__6309CD74-9F7F-411E-BDE5-61A3A6170151.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	474.2 KB
ID:	373373
MagicRexBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 07:55 PM   #964

Hello all my name is Kim. Nice to meet you all. I own a 1992 Rexhall Airex motorhome with a with a 460 Ford chassis that now turns over but will not start. And a generac np52g generator that has no power whatsoever. Please help I'm very new to this RVing thing. I hate to mention this, but I'm disabled and have a limited income. I pray that there is someone out there who is willing to work with me on making payments for their services. Thank you and God Bless irv2 and their crew for having this site available to new and old RVers, for guidance.
AlKimNRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 05:07 PM   #965

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Have you checked for fuel at the carburetor and spark at the distributor?
Hangfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 07:38 AM   #966

Start with the fuel pump. It's in the fuel tank, so you should be able to hear it. Either lay on the ground underneath by the fuel tank. Have 2nd person turn key on. It's quite loud, you should hear it come on. It will shut off when it reaches line pressure. To urn k Rd y off, and turn it on again. If you hear it, that part is good. If not, , needs to be replaced. Not a bad job, unless the tank is full of because it has to be let down on the ground to get to. But the motorcraft one, complete with fuel gauge. Oil pressure,(or lack of) will also keep engine from starting, but this comes into play if the engine actually starts, will only run like 10 seconds. As far as gen not starting, if it gets fuel, it will. But you might have to either charge "it's batteries", or get main engine running and start that way. Both engine and gen operate on same fuel pump from the main tank, with booster pump at gen. If the main pump in tank bad, there is a couple of videos on how to change to hem at home. Ratchet straps and a floor jack did mine.
rhodgdonjr is offline   Reply With Quote