Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #743

I need an owners manual for a 1995 Rexhall aerbus 35'. Does anybody out there have one. Please help if u do.
Don Humphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-16-2020, 06:31 AM   #744

There isn't a manual for Rexhall. When it comes to the coach, everything is standard appliances. When it comes to the chassis, it is what your coach sets on. It's either chevy or ford. Mine sets on a ford f-53 chassis. So when I need anything including the frame down, I go to ford f-53 parts search. For the coach, well it's dometic, for most or suburban for water heater or lp gas furnace. If you are talking about wiring, there is none
rhodgdonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:58 AM   #745

I have a 1994 Aerbus I was told it is 36’ DP on an Oshkosh frame and I have an owners manual. It’s a pretty generic small book with no specific model information just general information, not much of a book actually.
Old 05-17-2020, 04:34 PM   #746

New member, Rich w/2000 gasser Roseair. Just posted asking for help for my toad brake system. The Tow V Air is apparently no longer in business. It's not working properly. Was able to send it in for repairs but no longer. Replaced the air pump and the pressure switch but unable to realize the pressure range of origional I installed a 90 to 120 lb range one. Don't seem to be building pressure in reserve tank.
Glad to be new member here. Thanks to all. Rich
rICHAARDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #747

hi new on here have a 36 foot rexhall roseair shorted batteries now have no jacks slide stopped working and jenny wont start would love to get phone #of rexhall shop hope you can forward to me thanks
bc rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:23 PM   #748

new to this but got a 2003 rexhall roseair 3yrs ago in oregon live and moved it to bc had other m/hs but when i seen the rex i was sold took me two years after that to find mine never a regret love it and thanks for having me hope this form goes this is a great m\h with very few support sites was sad that they could not continue
Old 06-01-2020, 11:27 PM   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc rex View Post
hi new on here have a 36 foot rexhall roseair shorted batteries now have no jacks slide stopped working and jenny wont start would love to get phone #of rexhall shop hope you can forward to me thanks
There is no Rexhall shop any longer so there is no number to contact them, but I would suggest to you that any good truck and heavy equipment shop can probably help you with your problem. I use a shop that is in Lancaster, Ca. and of course I don't know where you are, but Rick's Truck Repair in Lancaster has been working on my Rexhall Anthem for years and they are experts at doing whatever I need done in terms of the chassis, engine, and transmission. It is a standard chassis from Spartan, and they know it well and are able to fix anything that I have to have fixed, so you might try someone like that, and if you have a Ford or Chevy chassis you can also find the dealers for those since they are familiar with those chassis'. Good luck.
tlstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:34 AM   #750

As far as I know there is no RexHall shop and I don’t know where you are. Any MH RV facility, heavy duty shop should be able to help you.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #751

BCRex is in; you guessed it. BC.
lnicols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 10:53 PM   #752

B.C. is a big place. I’m here also as noted.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:15 AM   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc rex View Post
As noted, there's no actual Rexhall shop anymore.

I'd disagree with those who said go to a truck repair facility. You shorted the batteries and now the Jack's, slides and Genny starter don't work. Those are not systems a Ford or Chevy truck shop.will know.

The good news is that they are all related 12v systems. Any decent electrician should be able to trouble shoot the electric problem that's causing them.

First, of course, not to be rude, but double check ALL your fuses and breakers. Far and away the most likely issue is that something blew when you shorted the batteries.
Rickinnocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 05:40 PM   #754

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Rexhall Owners Group
Greetings All. We have recently acquired a 2000 Rexhall Vision - 26 ft. in length...our first Class A. Previous owner had not used the motorhome much in recent years and it shows. Been spending plenty of time deep cleaning and fixing numerous small items that have needed attention. All tires were 10+ years old so needed to be replaced immediately. Currently working on air suspension set up on rear axle...passenger side has a small leak and will not maintain pressure. Have also found some water intrusion in the ceiling that will require some effort to resolve.

It is going to take some time to return this RV to its previous glory but we look forward to the challenge and hope to do some travelling soon.
woodm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:33 AM   #755

thanks got jenny fired back up just a fuse inside a panel on the jenny retracted slides manually ready to roll i got a big manual with my motorhome but seems
to be pretty generic for all models sometimes wrong location for parts or pics dont match what i got
Old 06-09-2020, 10:42 AM   #756

have a 36 foot rex roseair diesel on air had 3 other m/hs this drives like a dream