Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-03-2020, 07:35 PM   #1

Inverter Power

Someone told me that on thier motorhome, the inverter only powers certain sockets. I just bought my 2004 roseair but it is still at the dealership correcting defects.

Does the inverter on the Rexhall's power some or all the sockets?
bduemig is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-05-2020, 07:31 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I think the biggest thing is just realizing that the inverter or inverter pass-thru powers some outlets. This was confusing for us on our Monaco when we first got it a month or so ago.
The schematic for power distribution would be one way to figure this out. I would also think you could just turn the inverter on when not plugged in and start testing outlets.
I bet if you're just using the MH for the first time that you're worried about lots of things more than the inverter outlets....... lol. (ex. tire pressure, leveling, slide operation, propane detector going off, etc. )
Good luck.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 09:15 PM   #3

True. The motorhome is still at the dealership so they could fix the things I wanted fixed.. I have all the documents so I am trying to familiarize myself with everything. The inverter is new to me since my old motorhome didn't have one.

I planned on checking outlet voltage when it is delivers.
bduemig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:04 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Have you been able to find the schematics online?

If you go to user cp and change your signature to add your MH than people trying to help will know what you have.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 03:37 AM   #5

Thank you. I added it to my garage, but it is not showing up. Perhaps it doesn't for previous posts.

Tags
inverter, power