Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #43

No - I figured that out once I posted here, then started playing with it some more. Thanks for the quick reply. The maps load a lot faster now, so I'm thinking the Search here feature is new. But I managed to finish my initial planning very quickly. Thanks again!
HockessinDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #44
RV LIFE Support Team

The search feature was not well received and the parks will be going back to loading all at once. The POIs will need to be loaded via the Search for POI(new). Other changes are coming, an update is done about every 2 weeks and we are working hard on making RVTW a better user experience.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 06:47 PM   #45

Re-center?

Hi, nice feature, but I'm not able to use it.

It appears it the radius is centered when you add a new stop. That is not how I work. I start at home, and have a destination (Yellowstone, for example). Then I fill in the stops in the middle.

So.. I need to be able to recenter the radius for existing stops. How do I do that?

Bill

Spark as Toad
woodruff13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 06:57 PM   #46

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
When you click on a stop in your trip pane on the left side of the screen that stop will become the center of your driving circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:35 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Flyer View Post
The new Advanced Driving Radius option is AWESOME! The programmers can make it even MORE AWESOME by adding a little pop-up menu in the lower right corner of the map (next to the Layers button) so that users can instantly switch between Classic, Advanced, or No Driving Radius without having to 1) open the Trip Tools menu, 2) select Trip Settings, 3) select the option of their choice, then 4) Save the new setting. Instead, make it work just like the Layers button so you can switch between modes in less than 2 seconds.

By the way, the Layers button that allows you to instantly switch between map modes (Map, Satellite, or Terrain) is also an incredibly useful tool to help evaluate route options. The RV Trip Wizard just keeps getting better. Great job, developers!
I second the toggle switch request for the driving radius...
carl oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:02 PM   #48

+1 on a toggle

I know we all want features easier to use but not take more screen space or too much programmer time. I know from experience this contradiction is hard to balance. But I have wanted this simple option from the very first time I used RVTW several years ago.
RickLight is offline   Reply With Quote