Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-07-2022, 09:30 AM   #1

No Route Found

OK, a bit frustrating. Maybe I just need to understand routing better in RVTW. Hopefully I can get some insight here.
I have a short trip, 25 miles. It is thru Las Vegas to the CCSR. On the website it routes without errors or issues. I try and open in the iOS app and click the arrow to route. I click Match Planned Trip Route Exactly and it goes through the gyrations to route. After a short bit it comes up with No Route Found. I am online with a good connection and also I've downloaded the maps for the trip previously. Furthermore there is an option to Adjust Avoidances. If I click on this it simply brings me back to the trip page. There is nowhere to Adjust Avoidances.
Are these problems bugs?
Am I not doing something correctly?
What are the steps to do it properly and not receive errors?

I really like a number of the features in RVTW but these problems are deal breakers for me. This is an especially short trip and I though there would be ZERO issues to try and test this out.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #2
Director of Partnerships

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Make sure the avoidances are the same between RVTW and your app. If the first attempt to Route Exactly, fails...try it again. I've seen the first shot fail sometimes.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:55 PM   #3

"there is an option to Adjust Avoidances. If I click on this it simply brings me back to the trip page. There is nowhere to Adjust Avoidances."

Hmmm, I thought the trip setting would be saved for the trip regardless of where the trip was opened. Looks like this is incorrect thinking.
How do I Adjust Avoidances in the iOS app?
Old 03-07-2022, 05:31 PM   #4

Try turning off all of your "avoid" options ... sometimes its just a short gravel road that screws things up.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:53 PM   #5

Mikes47, thanks for the reply. In comment 1 and 3 I mention I cannot find a way to adjust avoids in the iOS app.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:48 AM   #6

RVTW iOS app "No Route Found"

Anyone able to help on the functionality of RVTW iOS app????

How to adjust avoids in the iOS app? I cannot find a way and receiving the dreaded "No Route Found"
Old 03-12-2022, 07:55 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Maybe the NAV system doesn't know what CCRS is. Google searc,h nor did I know what it was. It came up with Clark County School District.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 08:06 AM   #8

That's just a name I created. It does find and route to it in the web based product but NOT the iOS app.
BTW officially it is Clark County Shooting Complex in RVTW. It's also an RV park.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:56 AM   #9

First day of a cross country trip and we’re having the same errors. I can’t get TW to follow the exact route and I don’t have an option to change avoidances. I’ve also gotten the “no route available” error in an area with great cell signal and downloaded maps on my iPhone. Plus the app has crashed at least half a dozen times in 3 hours. Any fix on the horizon?
bvickerman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
route