Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #1

Printing just the Itinerary

I printed my itinerary, which included all information about each stop, campground etc. Now when I try to print I cannot get the full information. It always includes the map. Did they change a setting. I have tried all the print options. Thanks
travelingjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2020, 05:54 AM   #2
RV LIFE Support Team

At the beginning of May there was a major upgraded and possibly the print was changed then. If you would like the map not to print begin printing on page 2.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:24 AM   #3

email yourself the itinerary and print that
Old 07-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #4

Cannot Print Full Itinerary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
email yourself the itinerary and print that
Thanks, I tried this but it is the same issue. While it consolidates the columns, it leave out both the "phone" and the Lat/Long column. I could live with out Lat/Long but we use the phone column to confirm spaces while we are on the road and having the website also listed there has been helpful. I would hate to have to stop and look up a number if I didn't have Internet or Phone Coverage at the time.

What were they thinking? As a new user I don't want to have to be configuring things. I want to plan my trip and the documents that I print should reflect the information that is in my itinerary.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingjw View Post
Thanks, I tried this but it is the same issue. While it consolidates the columns, it leave out both the "phone" and the Lat/Long column. I could live with out Lat/Long but we use the phone column to confirm spaces while we are on the road and having the website also listed there has been helpful. I would hate to have to stop and look up a number if I didn't have Internet or Phone Coverage at the time.

What were they thinking? As a new user I don't want to have to be configuring things. I want to plan my trip and the documents that I print should reflect the information that is in my itinerary.
Have you tried printing landscape (11 x 8.5) instead of portrait (8.5 x 11)?
Old 07-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingjw View Post

All of that data is in the spreadsheet you can download.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:27 PM   #7

Thanks, I tried that but I think they need to fix this. Why should I have to print a new spread sheet anytime I update the trip. The trip is over a month long with a number of stops, POI's etc. The old way made it so easy to just print it out and work from the sheet. It updated the dates, stops, costs etc. This is going to be even more challenging with COVID closings, two of my original campgrounds won't guarantee they will be open after Labor day.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:40 AM   #8
RV LIFE Support Team

Here is a screenshot of print, has phone and lat/long. What do you see?

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 07-04-2020, 07:42 AM   #9
RV LIFE Support Team

Guess that didn't work. I'll try again.

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 07-04-2020, 07:44 AM   #10
RV LIFE Support Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-07-04 06_41_53-RV Trip Wizard.png
Views:	58
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	291931

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 07-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #11

Hi Sue,
Thanks, I had that one. TripWizard support got back to me and confirmed the view that I used to use has been changed to the one you just posted. They said they had too many problems with multiple browsers and your example was their solution. It works but I told them the landscape design they used before, with cell borders was much easier to read. I can live with it as it does provide the information we want access to while on the road.

Tags
itinerary