Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-15-2022, 06:21 AM   #1

RV Life GPS

All of a sudden my RV Life GPS is acting up. When we pull off the highway to fuel up OR ANY stop it says “rerouting” and shuts off completely. It’s happening on my iPhone and my husband’s. This has been going on for a week. Also it has been taking us through residential neighborhoods once we get off the main highway to a RV Park. Very scary. I have reached out to support and received one email asking for more information, then NOTHING. Need advice please
Susanll is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2022, 10:58 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
I just checked it since we are leaving Friday on a trip. I am having a different weird issue. I sent an email to them.

When I go to "trips", the center button on the bottom, I get a lovely little marketing page that looks like a tutorial. Swipe right and left to read the three pages but stuck in this tutorial. No swiping, opening & closing or going to other pages we move me past the tutorial to actually using the product.

I wonder if they are doing an update?
RVStitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:28 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Got a fast response by email. The had me log out and log back in and it fixed my issue.
RVStitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 06:15 AM   #4

I have sent 6 emails to them and no response. A bit frustrating
Old 03-16-2022, 06:15 AM   #5

Unfortunately that did not work for me. Tried that numerous times.

Tags
gps