Seems Trip Wizard wants me to make my trip in September, not June. Three times today, I've looked at a RV Park location & the date in the left column and it has changed to dates in September.
My start date is June 7, 2019. and once or twice after
I added another location or two, the start date changed to September and all dates following coincide with the number of nights I've planned to stay, but they are all September
It's never done this before.
And, also for the first time, twice I've gotten a pop-up that says it did not save my trip after I had added a new stop. And it locks up for about a minute, then comes alive again.