Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
RVTripWizard Broken

A week ago my RVTRIPWIZARD app (browser in Windows) stopped working properly. When zooming in I was losing the campsites. I also want to renew my subscription ($39) which expired today and I can only renew for the new package deal of $49 which I don't need.
Four emails to support have been unanswered so is anyone having these issues?

Thanks in advance!

Clay & Marcy
2004 Winnebago Adv. G35U
, 1995 Tracker Toad, RVI3, eeZRV, Garmin RV 770 LMT-S, Viair
CEParosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2020, 10:38 AM   #2
RV LIFE Support Team

I work the help desk and I don't think your tickets made it there for some unknown reason. We clear everything out every night.

If you have a subscription and do not let it expire you are grandfatherered at $39.

The only offering we have is the suite of products. You do not need to use those you do not want.

You get 3 products with your subscription.

1) RV Trip Wizard, a web-based Trip Planning product accessed from your web browser at www.rvtripwizard.com

2) RV Life, a mobile app that will allow you to do real time RV Friendly turn-by-turn offline navigation. This can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device from your app store.

3) Maintain My RV, a web-based application that allows you to record and get maintenance reminders for your RV. Logon at www.maintainmyrv.com

All products come with a single subscription and all use the same logon credentials.
In addition we have campgroundreviews.com, a crowd sourced review of over 20,000 campgrounds. There is no cost for this product. You can use your RV Trip Wizard credentials to login here as well.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:49 AM   #3
RRR

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEParosa View Post
A week ago my RVTRIPWIZARD app (browser in Windows) stopped working properly. When zooming in I was losing the campsites...
I had the same issue when zooming in. Sue pointed me to the red banner at the bottom that says "Search This Area." The sites appear.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:56 AM   #4
RV LIFE Support Team

I have good news, the Search This Area is going away and RVTW is going back to the regular way. Plans are for the next update but that is not firm.

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 09-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
I have good news, the Search This Area is going away and RVTW is going back to the regular way. Plans are for the next update but that is not firm.
GREAT! I found that new feature annoying.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:16 PM   #6
RV LIFE Support Team

There were many.....................

RV LIFE Support Team
Old 09-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #7

Thank you!
DKB218NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:45 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Thank you, I've renewed.

Clay & Marcy
2004 Winnebago Adv. G35U
Old 09-22-2020, 10:49 PM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Thanks everyone, I really love this product and use it all the time!

Clay & Marcy
2004 Winnebago Adv. G35U
Old 09-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
Thanks. Like many others, I found this "feature" annoying ... I often forgot that a zoom would trigger the need to refresh by clicking that new button.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:12 PM   #11

I just set in two HELP requests from RVTW - biggest issue is it routing thru a 12' 3" bridge ... not good amongst other issues. willing to work with someone other than a hired hand like the last time - some of those issue are still alive (troublesome) - PM - next year might be best
RAM 305RL is offline   Reply With Quote