Originally Posted by nitalewis
Or if I wanted to drive cross country and wanted to take 10 days to do it, is there a way for Trip Wizard to show where the stops would be in order to drive 1/10th of the trip each day?
One strategy: 1) Enter your ultimate destination as the first stop.
2) Note the total miles. Divide that by 10 (or however many days you want)
3) Update the driving radius distances to whatever that 1/10th value calculates out to be.
4) Position the mouse on your starting location
5) Zoom in to the intersection of the driving radius and the calculated route
6) Select a campground and add it to your trip after your start location.
7) Repeat for each day of the trip
It is certainly not an automatic thing, but it does use the tool to achieve your objective. Remember, that if you want to spend a few days at a particular spot to adjust your drive days accordingly.