Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Northwood Manufacturing Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-25-2006, 04:29 PM   #1

Does anybody here have an opinion on these units?

Seems they are supposed to be well made?
Can you help with some feed back?

Thanks
tiger63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-25-2006, 04:29 PM   #2

Does anybody here have an opinion on these units?

Seems they are supposed to be well made?
Can you help with some feed back?

Thanks
tiger63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #3

Check out http://www.afnash.com and prepare to see a few
Ken Lenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #4

Great units! In fact, I just bought an Arctic Fox trailer this week after being with out an RV for several years...
Old 05-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #5

Our last unit was a Nash, and our next one will be an Arctic Fox 29-5T. Nothing wrong with the Laredo, just that we like the floor plan and when we bought the present unit, AF didn't have the large windows, (at least the units we looked at). They are rated as a Treckker, able to take bad roads, by the RV Ratings guide, the only other treckker rating is Excel, and AF costs considerably less.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to Ron Schulz Send a message via MSN to Ron Schulz
We have enjoyed ours for a few years now. No major problems. Did many modifications to it that really enhanced the camping experience..........
Old 05-31-2006, 07:27 AM   #7

We have had our 2005 Artic Fox 25R for just over a year with no problems. Just completed 2975 mile vacation from northern CA thru Arizona, Utah, and Nevada.
We shopped for over 3 months looking at other brands and it was the ONLY one with the quality I demanded of the ones we looked at. Maybe the other units we looked at were just bad ones as the other companies have been around. We were not looking at the high priced units where the quality may be better.

Syd

2005 Artic Fox 25
shut up and fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:14 PM   #8

I have a 2002 Arctic Fox 29-5T and have been very satisfied in all kinds of weather and road conditions. Well constructed but on the heavy side. My 29-5T weighs 11,000 lbs ready to travel.
Tom from Tucson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 06:01 AM   #9
zip

Are the AF's aluminum framed? The more I look, the better they get.. what kind of chassis do they have?
Oh, I just saw Ken's link- I guess I better go there.

zip.94 Terry 5'er 30.5ft.
zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:34 PM   #10

We had (sad) a 2005 Arctic Fox 29 5er and we just traded it in on an Everest 345s. We didnt have an ounce of problems with it. Wife wanted a bigger one.Now! we are having problems with this new trailer......
black n black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:38 AM   #11

Just returned August 13th from second trip to Alaska with 27-5L. Only problem was a cracked trailer wheel, saw low air pressure before leaving campsite, put spare on and off we went. They are a heavy trailer but I believe that is why ours is holding up well.

Good luck with your decision.

Ginzo
tginzo is offline   Reply With Quote