Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Harts View Post
How to test for covid. Pour a glass of wine. If you can smell it then taste it. If you can do both you don't have covid. Last night I repeated this test 9 times. I decided i don't t have covid i going to retake the test tonight because this morning I woke with a headache and I maybe coming down with it.
Some people get tested every day.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2020, 03:08 PM   #212

Jayco Owners Club
I was reading on one of the Swedish social media sites that a guy was glad that Sweden had attained herd immunity because he was glad he didn't have to social distance by 2 meters any more. He said Swedes normally social distance at 5 meters.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:50 AM   #213

I was out on the pier in Ventura Ca one night some years ago. There were a bunch of folks fishing and a group of researcher wana-bees who were looking to practice tagging fish. A guy reeled in a shark and gave them permission to practice on it. First thing the trainees did was measure the fish and told him it was 48 inches long. He went off on a jubilation rant saying over and over again, "that's great, the biggest one I've caught before today was only four feet...."
Old 10-30-2020, 10:58 AM   #214

Is the doctor right, or the media?

I went to the doctors office last week. The doctor explained to me the importance of wearing a mask.

Doctor, "Your mask is to protect you from me and others. Your mask does not protect others from you".

Seems contrary to what we are told by the media and Karens. But he's the doctor, so who am I to argue?
Old 11-07-2020, 05:57 AM   #215

The precise details of who's protected by wearing a mask (i.e. me vs them) depends on the type of mask you're wearing and the mode of transmission that you're concerned about.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:43 AM   #216
Community Moderator

Monaco Owners Club
Thread Warning

This is a thread titled "A bit of Levity" It is not about how masks work or who should wear them. Stay on the topic please there are other threads for those discussions.
Old 11-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #217

So a coronavirus walks into a bar and the bartender says "you gotta go, we don't serve your kind here, you're too serious."

The virus points to the mushroom sitting down the bar, sipping a beer and asks "what about him?"

The bartender replies "well, he's really a fungi" (ed. "fun guy")...

Badda bing, badda boom. I'll be here all week, folks!
Old 11-07-2020, 12:06 PM   #218

And just in case you think we are getting smarter. 50 years ago a new car owners manual contained detailed instructions on how to adjust the valves. Now they contain instructions not to consume the contents of the battery.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:46 PM   #219

Coughing

Remember the old days when you would cough to cover your fart? Now you fart to cover your cough.
Closed Thread