Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-30-2020, 08:05 PM   #267

Grand Design Owners Club
covid19

If you don't think this virus spreads rapidly your wrong. We have a small nursing home in a community of about 3600 people. Nine (9) residents have died four (4) just this weekend and thirty four (34) staff have tested positive. Yes seniors died but the staff are not all seniors.
Not contagious!!!!
Scary isn't it.
Case24
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2020, 09:08 PM   #268
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Exactly 4 weeks ago, OH had 3 cases. Today=1933 cases. 39 deaths. Peak for OH is being forecast mid-late April. Depends on how well our citizens stay home as they've been mandated to do.

Be safe. STAY HOME! If not for yourselves, for your loved ones.

Lori-
Old 03-30-2020, 09:39 PM   #269

Colorado had it's first confirmed case on March 5, not even a month ago. Today, March 30, there are over 2600 cases and over 50 deaths. There have been reports of people getting infected in Colorado, but dying somewhere else. The peak isn't expected until 2-3 weeks from now. However, due to the state being somewhat locked down the growth in the number of cases is starting to slow.

If you don't have an essential reason to go someplace, please stay home. My car has only been driven once in the last 2 weeks.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:56 AM   #270

Grand Design Owners Club
covid19

Our country has been on locked down for 3 weeks now and the cases keep coming. Not as rapidly as you south of the border. I am praying for you. I hope your whole country takes this as a serious threat soon or this will spread like wildfire the likes you have never seen before. No one is safe. Just do the simple math. Start with 1 double it, is 2 double it, 4 double it, 8 double it, 16 this is how this virus is multiplying by personal contact. 1 person infects 2, 2 people infect 4 etc, etc.
Case24
Old 03-31-2020, 07:09 AM   #271

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The data ascension shows and proves what must of us know just from reading all of the covid-19 threads. A lost of people have refused to take serious. While a lot more are NOW; Unfortunately a lot of people still in denial. There is nothing magical in 2 to 3 weeks unless we can all come together today. This ain't the flu nor is it a hoax; it if life and death and we should NOT be content with any of the families that are dealing with the losses. We continue to allow people who resist to flood the hospitals exposing all of the medical personnel. While some worry and get mad if there campground is closed, or church services is closed; others continue to die or get very sick. The trend that I see, suggest this will not be resolved until a cure is found as in America we don't have the ability to impose gestapo like tactics as used in China / Germany.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3; Roadmaster Nighthawk 676; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; Southwire EMS 44270/34951 Display 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
Old 03-31-2020, 12:51 PM   #272

Grand Design Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieh View Post
If you don't think this virus spreads rapidly your wrong. We have a small nursing home in a community of about 3600 people. Nine (9) residents have died four (4) just this weekend and thirty four (34) staff have tested positive. Yes seniors died but the staff are not all seniors.
Not contagious!!!!
Scary isn't it.
Case24
One day later it is now 11 residents dead.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:55 PM   #273

On a more cheerful note, a tiny, 90-y-o woman from the original nursing home infection (Kirkland) has recovered. She attributes her recovery to prayer and potato soup.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:13 PM   #274

Another upbeat story.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/oregon...-this-bulls-t/
Old 03-31-2020, 01:30 PM   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodekyll View Post
On a more cheerful note, a tiny, 90-y-o woman from the original nursing home infection (Kirkland) has recovered. She attributes her recovery to prayer and potato soup.
Before preying i will ask why the virus is here to begin with and then i will prey for potato soup.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:37 PM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacoaching View Post
Before preying i will ask why the virus is here to begin with and then i will prey for potato soup.
It sounds like you've got a survival plan! Potato soup makes excellent prey. Easy to catch and all.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:39 AM   #277

Quote:
It sounds like you've got a survival plan! Potato soup makes excellent prey. Easy to catch and all.
Oh did i make a spelling error? In these important official forums i guess spelling and grammar are important
Old 04-01-2020, 06:52 AM   #278
laj

Quote:

gotta watch them there tators, thays quiiiiick
Old 04-01-2020, 08:16 AM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard5933 View Post
SOB = Shortness of Breath
And here I thought it stood for a person with a mean personality, as in a Son of a @%$*&!.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Old 04-01-2020, 11:26 AM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by laj View Post
gotta watch them there tators, thays quiiiiick
Naw. You just creepsup on your spud 'o choice widda bat anna tote sack. Do it from the water side at low tide as they lay in the hard sand. As you creepin, thump the beach widda bat. Them spuds'll feel thems thumpins and start rockin. That's how we spots em. Under a good moon you sees all kinds of'em all pitchin'an swayin togehter. As you get closer, the rockin turn to rollin as the taters thay trys to xscapin. Let'em. Thays clumsy and not real good at it. Thays roll up the beach into the soft sand and get stuck. Then you bash'em widda bat and pop'em inna tote sack so's you gots you plenty. Then momma, she sees that tote sack all squirmy widda taters an she love you longtime.
Closed Thread