Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 08:19 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
It is "rumored" that the Covid research may help find cures for Cancer and other diseases sooner. Something good out of something rarely bad.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2021, 10:24 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
Yea, and zero flu deaths this year I've seen some death certificates this year. The covid deaths are massively inflated for financial/political gain.
Please cite your source
madisonjon is offline   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 04:53 AM   #17

Nothing is falsified but everything is politicized

Oh my god, why is it some people keep reciting political BS when the facts are right in our faces?

Of COURSE there are very few flu deaths. Most areas have cut methods of transmission via distancing, handwashing, masking,etc.

Why has covid-19 spread anyway? Well, it is much easier to spread. Our immune systems have also never seen this virus, and it is fooled by it, unlike any flu or cold virus. They just don't work the same.

As to falsified numbers, THAT is the political BS that needs to be left out. Come on people, the USA is the hardest hit nation on Earth. One needs to be blind and oblivious to think everything is anywhere near normal or that this pandemic is "hyped-up".

There has never been any evidence presented to my knowledge showing the medical profession "doctors" the case counts for cash. More BS. This info can be very damaging . Why would they risk losing their licenses?

All evidence is tending to point at obesity as the major risk factor for covid-19. Unfortunately, due to genetics and poor life choices I am in that group for now. I just hope I get the vaccine before the virus. I am doing all that is humanly possible to avoid contracting it. I wish most people would do the same and stop arguing and spreading lies.

Dammit am I anxious to return to a semi-normal way of life and travel (normally) again. Stay safe.
kdauto is online now   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 02:43 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdauto View Post

As to falsified numbers, THAT is the political BS that needs to be left out. Come on people, the USA is the hardest hit nation on Earth.
Do you really believe that China, North Korea, Russia, or any of the myriad despotic countries in Africa reported their actual numbers?
bentjm is offline   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 03:26 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
The JAMA, Journal of American Medical Association is a factual magazine. Please keep personal opinions out of any discussion of the facts unless you can prove differently, with references.
That is a highly debatable statement. If anyone believes that any media is exempt from bias or political leanings they need to grow up. All people, media, organizations, etc., are influenced by the perceptions and opinions of those who manage them. That doesnt mean their perceptions are correct.

I have been stunned and totally disillusioned by numerous individuals and organizations over the past few years and I am cynical of giving any publication carte blanc in credbility.

You can state facts and still distort the truth.
5spd97 is offline   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 05:39 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentjm View Post
Do you really believe that China, North Korea, Russia, or any of the myriad despotic countries in Africa reported their actual numbers?
I am definitely skeptical of the statistics China has provided the rest of the world for sure. Russia's numbers seem pretty consistent with what was expected given the reduced travels of its people and colder climate. Various African countries seem to have low numbers, could also be the extremely low travel and international visitor rate as well as warmer climate and more outdoor living and working. I imagine a few are underreporting due to lack of ressources.

Heck, last year the USA was trying to sweep some numbers under the rug too. A big political push on something that NEVER should be political.

On the whole, it is quite apparent the USA failed,unfortunately. They had the budget and the technological means , not that preventing the spread is very high tech either. It's all pretty sad.

I hope things get near normal by year end. Stay safe.
kdauto is online now   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 05:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spd97 View Post
That is a highly debatable statement. If anyone believes that any media is exempt from bias or political leanings they need to grow up. All people, media, organizations, etc., are influenced by the perceptions and opinions of those who manage them. That doesnt mean their perceptions are correct.

I have been stunned and totally disillusioned by numerous individuals and organizations over the past few years and I am cynical of giving any publication carte blanc in credbility.

You can state facts and still distort the truth.
In my book, anything to do with Covid is highly debatable.
Mile Marker 42 is offline   Reply
Old 04-01-2021, 09:27 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentjm View Post

Yep. A totally accurate statement. And there is plenty of evidence that several States here in the US also submitted bogus numbers.

J.J.
JJones84676 is offline   Reply
Old 04-02-2021, 06:48 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
Yea, and zero flu deaths this year I've seen some death certificates this year. The covid deaths are massively inflated for financial/political gain.
Quote:"The final data on flu season 2019/2020 was released by the CDC in April as COVID-19 continued to spread throughout the United States. Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in: 39 to 56 million illnesses. 410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations. 24,000 to 62,000 deaths."
How many deaths from flu occurred this year 2021.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply
Old 04-02-2021, 09:14 PM   #24

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

Check out this site for an opinion from a doctor from Idaho. Just passing this along. A good perspective.
rvbiker45 is offline   Reply
Old 04-03-2021, 01:02 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbiker45 View Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

Check out this site for an opinion from a doctor from Idaho. Just passing this along. A good perspective.
At the very beginning of this he stated "it's insanity to wear a mask outside. No super spreader events have happened". He lost his credibility right there. What about the White House Rose Garden event where more than a dozen including Trump and his wife tested positive & most likely passed it on to others? What about the Sturgis rally and it being passed on to other states from travel? Those cases were documented. What about the big spikes last summer? This past holiday travel season?

He's pushing Ivermectin - a animal parasite drug & he says it can be ordered online.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
twogypsies is offline   Reply
Old 04-03-2021, 06:14 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogypsies View Post
At the very beginning of this he stated "it's insanity to wear a mask outside. No super spreader events have happened". He lost his credibility right there. What about the White House Rose Garden event where more than a dozen including Trump and his wife tested positive & most likely passed it on to others? What about the Sturgis rally and it being passed on to other states from travel? Those cases were documented. What about the big spikes last summer? This past holiday travel season?

He's pushing Ivermectin - a animal parasite drug & he says it can be ordered online.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
You left out the BLM and Antifa riots.

If you are going to be political at least cover both sides.
bentjm is offline   Reply
Old 04-03-2021, 07:33 AM   #27
Community Administrator

It’s time to move on.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply
Closed Thread