Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2021, 01:23 PM   #43

Phizer booster scheduled next Wednesday. Canceled last week due to nagging bronchitis, hopefully cleared up by Wednesday. Heading to FL on 11-15 so Id like to get it before leaving.
bobmar is offline   Reply
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2021, 09:34 PM   #44

Vintage RV Owners Club
Send a message via ICQ to RedneckExpress Send a message via AIM to RedneckExpress Send a message via MSN to RedneckExpress Send a message via Yahoo to RedneckExpress
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmar View Post
Phizer booster scheduled next Wednesday. Canceled last week due to nagging bronchitis, hopefully cleared up by Wednesday. Heading to FL on 11-15 so Id like to get it before leaving.

Stay safe, just remember there's a two week delay after the shots before they reach full effectiveness. So, if you get your booster on the 7th, for example it will not reach full effectiveness until the 21st.
'06 Heartland Bighorn 3400RL Fifth wheel
Follow along with me in the The Journey of
RedneckExpress is offline   Reply
Old 11-07-2021, 09:51 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckExpress View Post
Stay safe, just remember there's a two week delay after the shots before they reach full effectiveness. So, if you get your booster on the 7th, for example it will not reach full effectiveness until the 21st.

Thanks!! My plan was derailed by picking up this bronchitis thing. We will be as safe as we can. This is our 3-time Covid-19 delayed family trip. Cant delay anymore!!!
Old 11-09-2021, 01:20 PM   #46

It's good to hear that folks are getting their boosters and the timing considerations y'all have taken into account. I've waited until I have a few consecutive days off so will be getting my 3rd Pfizer dose on Friday.

Now I can decide if there's somewhere I want to travel in November..
Old 01-02-2022, 01:23 PM   #47

Early Vaccinations

When the Vaccine first became available for 65 years and older my wife were first in line Jan 2021. Second shot came on Feb.14, 2021. We got the booster in October 2021. Neither of us had any side effects from any of the shots. I am glad we got our shots when we did because Covid case numbers are higher then ever before. Tried to schedule a drive up covid test here in Seattle and nothing was available for two weeks out. Try finding a home test kit. I ordered a kit from Amazon on Dec.23 and is not available until Jan. 6.
bass player is offline   Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 02:04 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckExpress View Post

Returned from our month long FL trip on Dec 15. The whole family (11 of us) are home safe, sound and healthy. We were lucky to slip this trip in between spikes.
Old 01-02-2022, 03:08 PM   #49

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
It's a no brainer, numbers are out there from around the world done by different nations and the WHO. They are all indicating your better off with the vaccine and booster. It reduced chance of catching covid and greatly reduced chance of complications if the bug gets you. I did 2 moderna's and one pfizer. I want to broaden the antibody defense.
ArtJoyce is offline   Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 03:12 PM   #50
Community Administrator

Tiffin Owners Club
Thread Closed

This thread no longer meets the new COVID discussion guidelines that all posts must be directly related to RVing.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f296/new...me-481656.html

Thank you to all posting within the guidelines.
Lt Dan is offline   Reply
Closed Thread