Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-03-2021, 10:02 AM   #211

Excel Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I read these threads now days for a good laugh from the anti mask/vaccine crowd and all of their justifications of why not. Worried about what is going in to your body? I'm much more concerned about the air, water, food and other fluids I consume then what's in a simple mRNA injection. In concept the mRNA vaccines are not very complex. Just an mRNA strand packaged inside of a fatty acid (lipid) shell in a carrier fluid. The details in how to exactly make it work was a devil that required several decades of dedicated work. It was not ALL done in a year! If I recall the early work start in about 1993-94 and progressed slowly since then until more recently.

In July the US death total from Covid-19 was about 610,000. Deaths that were directly linked to a vaccine (only J&J) was 3. Again in July 6,700 people who have been vaccinated have died. Apparently death in all of those cases was another cause. The most pain I felt from either shot was pulling the band-aid off, wow! Some people feel bad for a few days. Even through we see a 97-99.x survival rate, that does not address all of the people who survive the injections but acquire serious side effects that may last a very long time.

I trust the the facts and the science any day over the none sense I see and read about these days. Good grief Charlie Brown!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rarebear.nm is online now   Reply
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #212

Rbear, just to be clear, are you saying that all the covid jabs
Have The same ingredients? Or you explained
What's in the medicine that you took?
mickeybitsko is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 10:48 AM   #213

Excel Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The two based on mRNA are very similar. J&Js and others I have no comment on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-03-2021, 11:04 AM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeybitsko View Post
Rbear, just to be clear, are you saying that all the covid jabs
Have The same ingredients? Or you explained
What's in the medicine that you took?

Nothing hideous or secretive

Moderna Ingredients
https://faqs.in.gov/hc/en-us/article...ID-19-Vaccine-

Phizer Ingredients
https://faqs.in.gov/hc/en-us/article...ID-19-vaccine-
Old-Biscuit is online now   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 02:26 PM   #215

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Good luck with that, I'll trust my immune system, always have. After leaving the USN, I haven't taken any vax for anything...rarely if ever get sick also. The more research you do on the "vax" programs that have been pushed over the decades, the less I trust them.

Remember, big pharma doesn't make money if they cure anything.....that's bad for business.

On that note this thread holds no interest to me, my quote "You do you and I'll do me....whatever helps you sleep"
mountainkowboy is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 02:59 PM   #216

Excel Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkowboy View Post
.... Remember, big pharma doesn't make money if they cure anything.....that's bad for business.....
"
Big differences between "cure" and prevention (or at least reduction) of a disease. The vaccines of question here are only to reduce the probability of becoming seriously sick or dead. They do not cure the disease at all.

Where the profit for the companies may come from is boosters, perhaps modified some what, because people refuse to get the simple shot and greatly reduce the pool where Covid-19 can mutate and continue it's spread. Instead many people seem all to glad to give Covid-19 a breeding pool to do what viruses all do, mutate into another variant.

Far more anti-vaxers are dying these days than people taking the vaccine and dying, which is about 0. But that is clearly their choice. 105 out of 193 countries (54%) have evidence of a national mandatory vaccination policy. In about half of those countries failure to get vaccinated may result in fines and/or jail time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #217

Currently over 700K unvaccinated and accounting for the VAST majority of cases .

Currently over 700K unvaccinated and accounting for the VAST majority of cases .

You know, that is because according to CDC guidelines they do NOT count the Vaccinated... which if you keeping score... it skews the numbers just a bit so that " unvaccinated and account for the VAST majority of cases" which just is NOT true, In Israel the MOST vaccinated country on earth... where they keep accurate and precise records fully 90% of all admitted cases are from the.... you guessed it the Vaccinated!
ponytl is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 03:17 PM   #218

you can have an opinion but not your own facts

Far more anti-vaxers are dying these days than people taking the vaccine and dying, which is about 0

That sir Is NOT true... 100% false and you can NOT nor can anyone else prove one life has been saved by the vaccine... THAT is Fact

why would you post such nonsense?

The CDC does NOT report those who have been vaccinated who have had to be admitted to hospitals that HAVE been vaccinated... so how would one know? they ONLY count the unvaccinated...

Please research Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth... fully 90% of all cv19 hospital admissions are of the vaccinated, Further Israel reports that they have zero proof that the vaccine has prevented anyone from getting cv19 AND being vaccinated does NOT prevent one from spreading it to others.
If one is going to ride atop the high horse... please do it with facts and take the time to be informed.
ponytl is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 03:33 PM   #219

Quote:

On that note this thread holds no interest to me, my quote "You do you and I'll do me....whatever helps you sleep"
That’s great unless you doing you hurts others.
jondrew55 is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 03:50 PM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytl View Post
Far more anti-vaxers are dying these days than people taking the vaccine and dying, which is about 0

That sir Is NOT true... 100% false and you can NOT nor can anyone else prove one life has been saved by the vaccine... THAT is Fact

why would you post such nonsense?

The CDC does NOT report those who have been vaccinated who have had to be admitted to hospitals that HAVE been vaccinated... so how would one know? they ONLY count the unvaccinated...

Please research Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth... fully 90% of all cv19 hospital admissions are of the vaccinated, Further Israel reports that they have zero proof that the vaccine has prevented anyone from getting cv19 AND being vaccinated does NOT prevent one from spreading it to others.
If one is going to ride atop the high horse... please do it with facts and take the time to be informed.
I really wish those making statements like this would give links to where they're getting their information.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

The CDC does report breakthrough cases who have been vaccinated.
twogypsies is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 03:51 PM   #221

Quote:

Does that mean we won't hear from you again?
twogypsies is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 03:52 PM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytl View Post

You know, that is because according to CDC guidelines they do NOT count the Vaccinated... which if you keeping score... it skews the numbers just a bit so that " unvaccinated and account for the VAST majority of cases" which just is NOT true, In Israel the MOST vaccinated country on earth... where they keep accurate and precise records fully 90% of all admitted cases are from the.... you guessed it the Vaccinated!
Thank you. It would be most useful if you provided links to back those statements. Everything I've read so far always included vaccination status and re-infection rates (which can't be included if they aren't counted).
propchef is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 04:06 PM   #223

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by twogypsies View Post
Does that mean we won't hear from you again?
That’s not even close to being nice.
2Newsomes is offline   Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 05:36 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by propchef View Post
Thank you. It would be most useful if you provided links to back those statements. Everything I've read so far always included vaccination status and re-infection rates (which can't be included if they aren't counted).
I did find this that indicates a large number of Covid cases amongst vaccinated people in Israel. But read the whole thing. Even still, it is alarming but it’s not a rationale to not get vaccinated

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...udy-finds.html
jondrew55 is offline   Reply
Closed Thread