Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 RVing Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 09:25 AM   #15

I was at the 1st Oregon football game 9 days ago. To get in you needed to show vax card or have negative ID test card.
Haven't heard a word about any super spreader from it. My wife and son are healthy as before the game.
Masks were worn inside as well.

That says something about vax mandates.
Cumminsfan is offline   Reply
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2021, 07:07 PM   #16

"That says something about vax mandates."

I think it really says something about who is and who is not telling the story.
Mobius is offline   Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 07:28 PM   #17

A very sad story here in Southern California. Five young children, one a newborn that was born while the mother was on a ventilator, are now orphans.

The mother was a nurse at Kaiser in Fontana CA, the father was a well-loved teacher in the Rialto School District. My sister, who retired from teaching in that district, actually knew him.

Neither was vaccinated. They had recently taken a trip to Big Sur, and then to an indoor water park here in Orange County. The mother never got to hold her baby, and the husband went into the hospital afterwards, then he died. The father had said he wanted the mother to name the baby, but she died, then he went on a ventilator and died, so the baby has not been named yet

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...254182303.html
tap4154 is offline   Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 08:55 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXR View Post
Speculation for sure but probably not "hope". More like FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt)

Skip426 nailed it. When people scream loudly about percentages but do not release the actual numbers, or they bury the numbers so they're difficult to find or even find useful, they're just promoting an agenda. To me, screaming loudly about percentages but without the verifiable data to back it up is one of the most telling characteristics of "fake news".

This destruction and erosion of trust in formerly completely trustworthy organizations over the last decade or two by their own behavior has done a lot of damage to our country.

You used to be able to tell the tabloids by their name and where they were sold. Not any more. In fact, Forbes, to me, has become one of the bigger agenda-promoting offenders at times. "STOP USING THIS ...", "STOP DOING THIS ..." "SERIOUS COLLAPSE ALERT ISSUED ..."

It's like they have two sets of people writing articles.

Ray
Isn't there an old saying "figures lie, liars figure"? After reviewing all the previous links, I'm inclined to agree.
We are pommeled with so many statistics and graphs who can one trust?
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 09:24 PM   #19

Yet another thread about Covid where people get to post stuff and argue their point into oblivion.

MODS
Can we have a main forum thread where Covid can be discussed over and over again with out new threads being posted in the RV SECTIONS daily.

Call it the Covid Forum and list it under the Classifieds stuff wanted section.

So tired of this stuff.

But....but ...but.

Mind your business and take care of you and yours the best you can.
tmandoug1 is offline   Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 09:32 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmandoug1 View Post
Can we have a main forum thread where Covid can be discussed over and over again with out new threads being posted in the RV SECTIONS daily. Call it the Covid Forum and list it under the Classifieds stuff wanted section.
On my laptop, this thread appears in the "Covid 19 Discussions" forum. I have to intentionally click on the thread to get it to show on my computer screen.

1993 Rockwood 28' Class C - Ford E-350 7.5L
Bobby F is offline   Reply
Old 09-13-2021, 09:37 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby F View Post
On my laptop, this thread appears in the "Covid 19 Discussions" forum. I have to intentionally click on the thread to get it to show on my computer screen.
Crap...I just clicked on the new thread on the side bar......my bad.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:39 PM   #22

Quote:
Crap...I just clicked on the new thread on the side bar......my bad.
Hi Doug, when you click on "user CP" in the left side of the green menu bar you'll see your options to collapse this section or ignore a thread if desired.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply
Old 09-14-2021, 06:34 AM   #23

Quote:
Yet another thread about Covid where people get to post stuff and argue their point into oblivion.

MODS
Can we have a main forum thread where Covid can be discussed over and over again with out new threads being posted in the RV SECTIONS daily.

So tired of this stuff.

But....but ...but.

Mind your business and take care of you and yours the best you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Hi Doug, when you click on "user CP" in the left side of the green menu bar you'll see your options to collapse this section or ignore a thread if desired.
Thank you....
Old 09-14-2021, 06:38 AM   #24
Community Moderator

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
MODS

We already have a special COVID forum and you just posted in it. Any threads related to COVID are to be placed here or will be moved here. It's not in the Classifieds, but in the general forum.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f296/
Lt Dan is offline   Reply
Closed Thread

Tags
motor, rally