RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > COVID-19 Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-25-2020, 04:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Another reason we don't have good information is that it's being suppressed for political reasons, and causing confusion at the same time. I'll just leave it at that. Stay well. Don
Or the information is being exaggerated for political reasons as in "never let a crisis go to waste".
Wear a mask, wash you hands, hit the road, have fun, stop watching the news, and do not trust ANY politician.

ItalGerBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniman View Post
Again, what is the percentage of recovered people with permanent problems. This fear mongering and lack of information is ridiculous. Why do we not have full disclosure on all the statistics at this point. Don't you think its funny that we are only doled out parts of the information. What is the current flu death rate. What are the current heart attack, cancer etc., regular death rates in relation to normal years. I suspect if they gave us the proper info, we would realize that many of the counted "covid" deaths are actually just normal deaths that have been counted. I find it very strange that the majority of the deaths are in long term care homes. My 80 year old mother wasn't sick enough to get into one, and she died less than a year later from complications from diabetes. In Canada, you have to be on your last legs to get into those homes. Its no surprise people are dying there. They die every day in there. Just saying.
We will never know for sure the real numbers

Milford 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 11:42 AM   #17

Scientists just beginning to understand the many health problems caused by COVID-19

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN23X1BZ
Old 06-26-2020, 12:28 PM   #18

thats sad news along with the record new cases being found. Florida just closed all bars and my city instituted everyone wear masks in public and private businesses
Old 06-26-2020, 03:31 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniman View Post
What they don't tell you is: any information that you could make a good decision from. ........
I agree! I will point out it is not hard to find the information you need. I am not waiting for 'they' to give me information that matches there agenda. Usually selling advertising.

Just because someone tells me something does not mean I do not check for myself.

I have redundant smoke, CO, and propane detectors in my MH. Why? Because the cost is small compared to the benefit and cost of not visiting the ER.

I was a navy nuke and worked in nuclear power until I retired. I understand why some are afraid of radiation. I am afraid of radiation when I am at the hospital. It is because of official reports on mistakes that have killed people.

Just because someone is a doctor, nurse, or scientist does not mean they are not a crackpot with an agenda. Even when a it is a bonafide expert I want ask skeptical questions.

A is more at risk than B.

Duh! What I wanted is the actual risk numbers and confidence interval.

Men have are 51% risk and women 49% risk with confidence interval of 5% only means the risk is about the same.

Association is not causation.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:04 PM   #20

Possibly a little more understanding about the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/columb...ntibodies-fade
Old 06-27-2020, 03:48 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc1470 View Post
Possibly a little more understanding about the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/columb...ntibodies-fade
That article would tend to take the air out of your sail big time

CV affects people so differently in areas and even couples

Has to be the worst possible virus to date and one thing we can agree on is the fact it isn't going away

We have to hope the vaccine works better than the annual flu shot
Old 06-27-2020, 09:59 AM   #22

Well if you like that information this should really make your day. Maybe more to Covid than what they really want us to know. Where are they all going?

Old 06-27-2020, 04:02 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc1470 View Post
Well if you like that information this should really make your day. Maybe more to Covid than what they really want us to know. Where are they all going?

Wow, lets hope that the report shown is incorrect. USA is going to lose 227 million people in five years if thats right. Canada is going to lose 10 million. UK is going to lose 50 million of the 65 they have. Almost all westernized countries are showing a big drop in population, while almost all the 3rd world countries are the same or slight increase. Hmmmmm
Old 06-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #24

Soooo that you tubers, "We're targeted for termination..." one, description in his about page....

"My channel tells the truth about Chemtrails, GMO's, Fluoride, Vaccines and I recite my own poetry..."

Really?
riverofcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:42 PM   #25

Those conspiracy numbers won't result from Covid. More like from a Nucler war.
Cumminsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:04 PM   #26

Outdoors RV Owners Club
It's on the internet so it must be true. Chicken little,,, the sky is falling. The world ran out of oil in the 80's. All garbage.
Highway 4x4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #27
NXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumminsfan View Post
Those conspiracy numbers won't result from Covid. More like from a Nucler war.
What is COVID affects fertility, although that would be linger than five years.

Ray
Old 06-30-2020, 05:55 AM   #28

We have a 28 year old Male friend who just recently recovered

None of his co workers positive and no idea where he was infected

No problems during his illness except eyes

No other symptoms and is back to 100%

The CV is so variable across the country and individuals who are positive that we will never get to any clear cut data

We are at multiple symptoms and growing same as the after effects

Way to many variables for one virus

Now maybe it has mutated and is more contagious

What's next?