Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2023, 09:48 PM   #1

2023 Classic Outdoor Accent LED lighting

Our new coach has both under coach and slide LED accent lighting, but it’s RED only. I have been working with my dealer and now tried two different apps to attempt to connect to the controller so I can change colors etc.

So far nothing has worked, anyone have a newer build and can let me know what app they are using to control the light colors? Via the FireFly I can only turn on/off
AZRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2023, 06:54 AM   #2

We have the same problem, hoping to find a fix, we are tired of red.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:10 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordSailOne View Post
We have the same problem, hoping to find a fix, we are tired of red.
I messaged one of the factory guys, he says there are 3 apps that it could be associated with, knowing my luck it will be the 3rd one…have you tried any of them yet? The head units are supposedly behind the M1 panel but I’d rather not take that out/apart unless I have to do so.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:46 AM   #4

The only app I know about is Vegatouch Mira and I have been unsuccessful in pairing it to Firefly with Android or Apple. I can't get past the create new pin, it loops back to the beginning after inputing the third digit. After many many tries I gave up.
Old 03-14-2023, 02:52 PM   #5

got ahold of the factory, the app that ended up working for our unit is the VersiControl app by ITC. It worked fairly easy and I could rename the two outdoor zones, so now I have the full color wheel at my disposal! Thanks Adam! Give it a try NordSail
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	70051739588__8587C03B-DCF6-4D59-9FB6-BA27C13C5DB3.fullsizerender.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	388164   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	388165  

Old 03-14-2023, 08:50 PM   #6

Thank you so much for this. We are not stuck on red anymore. Appreciate you getting the app info. Let us know if you find anymore useful info, our dearer was pretty much useless.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:44 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordSailOne View Post
Thank you so much for this. We are not stuck on red anymore. Appreciate you getting the app info. Let us know if you find anymore useful info, our dearer was pretty much useless.
That’s unfortunate! Our dealer “Sport Truck” in Chandler, AZ is amazing, from sales, to support, and service they do it all and very well. Never had an issue and it’s one of the top 3 reasons we went with Renegade (having very local access to service/support).

I have found that the SaniMarin toilets like high pressure, so if you hare using a regulator like me, adjust it up to 55-65psi and with the toilet set on the higher water setting they are working much better now but still nothing like the Tecma…the Ecco flush button still barely clears the bowl.

Have you had any other issues with your coach?
Old 03-16-2023, 08:03 AM   #8

I have just adjusted the rinsing cycle on both toilets, will adjust my water pressure from currently 55psi to 60-65psi and will see if I like the improvement.

We have had a few problems, not too bad of a list really.

Just yesterday I found the wire bringing power from solar panels to batteries was not crimped, just sitting in lug connector, I crimped on a new lug.

Leveling system would not auto level, needed new board, working now.

One awning will not work from Firefly, will work from awning box, still awaiting a fix.

Front door not closing or locking properly, locked us out one time, new lock installed.

Cannot connect VegaTouch Mira app to Firefly, will not let me complete the pairing.

Still awaiting delivery of Freightliner manual that went missing somehow.

We are really loving it.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:29 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRenegade View Post
Our new coach has both under coach and slide LED accent lighting, but it’s RED only. I have been working with my dealer and now tried two different apps to attempt to connect to the controller so I can change colors etc.

So far nothing has worked, anyone have a newer build and can let me know what app they are using to control the light colors? Via the FireFly I can only turn on/off
I am having the same issues on a 2023 Renegade Classic I am trying to have the color RED default to either Bleu or Purple, this drives me nuts, I do not have the time to constantly keep changing the color on 4 different zones. I love my Classic except for these lights I have tried the ITC App on my iPAd and Samsung phone no luck in getting the system to remember the color settings that I like
Yukon Dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, led, light, outdoor