Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-02-2022, 09:23 AM   #1

Entry Door Key Fob Programing

Hello Everyone,
I have been following this forum for over a year researching Renegades' finally picked ours up it is a "new to us" 2021 Verona LE 40 LRB.

When we got it it only had one entry door key fob. Ordered and received the key fob, now I am trying to figure out how to program it, The paper work that came with the RV has instructions.

Step one says to press the 1/2 and 9/0 buttons at the same time within 5 second of turning on the power.

How do you turn off power so that I can apply power and press the buttons?

Thanks in advance for any help.
BroncoBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-03-2022, 06:53 AM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBlue View Post
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum for over a year researching Renegades' finally picked ours up it is a "new to us" 2021 Verona LE 40 LRB.

When we got it it only had one entry door key fob. Ordered and received the key fob, now I am trying to figure out how to program it, The paper work that came with the RV has instructions.

Step one says to press the 1/2 and 9/0 buttons at the same time within 5 second of turning on the power.

How do you turn off power so that I can apply power and press the buttons?

Thanks in advance for any help.

As much as I hate to go there, I would address this question to the Renegade Owners Group on Facebook. It seems to be much more active than here.
Harleydeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 09:35 AM   #3

I don't do face book. I have worked with people that are on Face Book more than they are working, I don't need that distraction. YouTube is bad enough.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:24 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBlue View Post
I don't do face book. I have worked with people that are on Face Book more than they are working, I don't need that distraction. YouTube is bad enough.

I get it and feel the same. I am only on it for the Renegade Owners Group. Unfortunately they don’t come here on a regular basis. Is what it is.
Harleydeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 07:13 AM   #5

I have the same issue, did you find any answers on the key fob. I have no idea which power button is supposed to be turned off and then on. Tried battery off, unplug RV, starting rig etc. Thank you
Babytomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 08:26 AM   #6

Not sure what locking system you've got. If it's a Trimark system, then they have a pretty good library of manuals and videos here: https://www.trimarkcorp.com/en/easkum.aspx.

If it's the same e-ASK system I have, resetting the codes is a little tricky and involves jumpering out the controller, which may be behind a black panel in one of your cargo bays. Or it may be near the door. I had to do a little searching for mine.

BTW, the FB owners group is more active, but (IMO) it's also a lot less hands-on and technical. More recipes and complaining, less how-to and troubleshooting. The fact that there's more traffic there than here tells you something about RV owners.

Tags
door, entry door