Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-04-2021, 11:23 AM   #1

Seat swivel

Do the cab seats in the Valencia or Verona swivel to be aft facing? Or is there a mod or swivel base to add a swivel function? I suspect not since I haven't seen any ads with the seats turned around. No actual coaches to view yet either.
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-04-2021, 01:13 PM   #2

Can't speak for Valencia, but yes, the Verona seats swivel. That said it is not as easy as some other coaches I have owned.
trailerbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailerbal View Post
Can't speak for Valencia, but yes, the Verona seats swivel. That said it is not as easy as some other coaches I have owned.
Understand that. In the Itasca Horizon the passenger was easy, the driver's seat was the equivalent of a 10 point turn trying to dodge the steering wheel with the back and arm rest.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:15 PM   #4

Swivel depends on the year and whether its a Verona or Verona LE. Not all Veronas have swivel. In my 2017 only one swivels. The swivel mechanism adds a couple inches to the seat height. In my case, I’d prefer no swivel at all so I could sit lower.
netjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:32 PM   #5

The Valencias Ive looked at swiveled. Personally I never swiveled the seat on my Hurricane and dont plan on doing it on my Valencia

Jerry
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:32 PM   #6

Seat swivel

2021 Valencia both seats swivel but as noted above swiveling the drivers seat is a chore
marklc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
The Valencias Ive looked at swiveled. Personally I never swiveled the seat on my Hurricane and dont plan on doing it on my Valencia

Jerry
We didn't always but it was a nice when we had friends over having nice seating for all.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:36 AM   #8

Our Verona seats both swivel but not willingly. I can but my wife can't budge it.

We don't swivel them because of the effort and it would spoil Mocha's view out the front
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3491.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	350618  
emdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:20 PM   #9

I have only physically been inside a 2022 Valencia 35MB, but both seats swiveled. For that model the passenger seat is right up against the fridge though so unless you’re happy with a half swivel, it’s kind of useless. As others have stated, it was a little clunky.
hippopapamus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seat